Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Steph246

BUG : Legendary modules in research bureau

3 comments in this topic

[SH33P]
Players
199 posts
13,720 battles

I unlocked a couple of legendary modules and mounted them on a few tier 10 ships. They don't appear in that Research bureau -> They are proposed to be bought for those research bureau points !!!

I don't feel like to spent or lose those points into these same modules (that I've already got) .

Hope to see at least this corrected even if the next patch is in a couple of days, or maybe you re going to review the whole LM feature in the 0.9.5.

ty

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,945 posts
12,028 battles
7 minutes ago, Steph246 said:

I unlocked a couple of legendary modules and mounted them on a few tier 10 ships. They don't appear in that Research bureau -> They are proposed to be bought for those research bureau points !!!

I don't feel like to spent or lose those points into these same modules (that I've already got) .

Hope to see at least this corrected even if the next patch is in a couple of days, or maybe you re going to review the whole LM feature in the 0.9.5.

ty

yes, known issue, some Tickets were opened about it that modules which are equipped on ships, are not marked as "already owned". We hope that it's fixed with 9.4 this week. 

• Cool 1

[SH33P]
Players
199 posts
13,720 battles
On 5/11/2020 at 11:42 AM, Wizard27_1979 said:

yes, known issue, some Tickets were opened about it that modules which are equipped on ships, are not marked as "already owned". We hope that it's fixed with 9.4 this week. 

Not fixed for 0.9.4, for the next one maybe.

Sign in to follow this