You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BusterMode

When will it be updated?

7 comments in this topic

[NEET]
Players
22 posts
4,900 battles

so boring.  just get 2 containers in 3 battels a day.

Please update as soon as possible.

not new ships but interesting game mode.

Why not turn the Christmas mode into a permanent mode.

interesting interesting interesting!

• Cool 1

Players
1,416 posts
6,655 battles
3 hours ago, BusterMode said:

What is Christmas mode? The Halloween mode? And which one of them?

[NEET]
Players
22 posts
4,900 battles
2 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

What is Christmas mode? The Halloween mode? And which one of them?

yes.halloween mode.i forget it.4 teams get oil.

and the mode which  can get benham is good too.

i dont want to play pvp now. too boring.

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,962 posts
11,610 battles
5 hours ago, BusterMode said:

The game does get repetitive and unimaginative if you succumb to the grind for new ships only to never really play them as much again. And most missions, no matter what they call them, are exactly the same - for simple low value camo's or signals or tiny once off amounts of special signals you lose anyway when the mm inadvertantly 'puts' you in a fail team...Campaigns are grindy too and repeating other missions offers limited variability and no rewards.

You get to the point where the fact it's a naval game doesn't cut it anymore and you realise you're only logging in for a chance to win a super container from the two rather easily acheivable daily containers...another extremely rare occurence. This is all my own state of mind at present.

But, you dont have to only play this game,  but many players won't leave because they've invested time and money into this game already and feel compelled to continue.

For me I'm playing less and less, it's too samy and their signals flag camo missions are of zero value to me. No long term incentives and all they can offer is new ships that play and die the same, and no big campaign, or historical mode. Replayable dynamic single player or teamplay campaigns like midway and leyte gulf, or the battle of the atlantic would be superb....

Although, subs are coming so I'll check this out, but not really interested otherwise. Busy playing something else most of the time. Sorry its long. I'm overly wordy.

• Cool 2

Players
710 posts
48 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

You get to the point where the fact it's a naval game doesn't cut it anymore and you realise you're only logging in for a chance to win a super container from the two rather easily acheivable daily containers...another extremely rare occurence. This is all my own state of mind at present.

Out of interest, how many people usually bother to go for the third container in a day? I tend to stop at two, possibly plus a couple of games if I've not finished the second daily mission yet (assuming I'm bothering with that one, which I find myself doing less and less).

[XTREM]
Players
3,634 posts
10,837 battles
11 minutes ago, NobleSauvage said:

Out of interest, how many people usually bother to go for the third container in a day? I tend to stop at two, possibly plus a couple of games if I've not finished the second daily mission yet (assuming I'm bothering with that one, which I find myself doing less and less).

I usually get it every day. Most times only around 5 games are needed. 

[-TPF-]
Players
3,824 posts
15,728 battles
18 minutes ago, NobleSauvage said:

Playing co-op and operations these days means the returns are smaller, so 3 containers is only during weekends and events. But that's OK.