Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Purnylla

How to buy ship upgrades without mounting them on a ship?

7 comments in this topic

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
244 posts
8,098 battles

Upgrades are now 50% discounted, so I wanted to buy a few for future ships, saving me credits in the long run. But I can't find any place to buy upgrades without mounting them on a ship. Is this even possible, and if so, how?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,804 posts
1 minute ago, Purnylla said:

Is this even possible, and if so, how? 

not really. You can buy modules for the CB rent ships, this is afaik the only way to get spare modules

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
244 posts
8,098 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

not really. You can buy modules for the CB rent ships, this is afaik the only way to get spare modules

Does that mean that any upgrades mounted on the Clan Battles rental ships will be unmounted for free, placed back into the inventory, once the rental period ends? 100% sure?

• Cool 3

[OMPG]
Beta Tester
337 posts
6,070 battles

I don´t think it is possible like in wot. Sometimes when I get new ships I don´t fit them with upgrades immediately and let them sit in port waiting for an upgrade sale.

[DAVY]
Players
2,723 posts
13,647 battles
2 minutes ago, Purnylla said:

Does that mean that any upgrades mounted on the Clan Battles rental ships will be unmounted for free, placed back into the inventory, once the rental period ends? 100% sure?

100% at the end of the rental period all the stuff on the ships goes back into the inventory, i do it every time

• Cool 5

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
6,256 posts
24,133 battles
42 minutes ago, Purnylla said:

Yes

• Cool 1

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
244 posts
8,098 battles

Thanks guys! :) 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this