8 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
Players
2 posts
2,821 battles

Greetings!

I'm a fairly new player with 1,4k games, though I think I'm improving at a decent speed, primarily playing tier 10. Stats here: https://wows-numbers.com/player/549945614,Gorthuba/
For the most part I play cruisers and DDs such as Shima, Smolensk, Venezia and Henri (Hopefully Minotaur soon too, excited for that one), though I also have a Moskva for CBs. If it's a point of interest, I left my previous clan on good terms, not because I didn't like them, but because I wanted a different philosophy for clan battles. I still consider them my friends.

What I'm now looking for isn't a hardcore clan, nor one that doesn't care at all about competitive play. A decent clan somewhere in between would be perfect, where I am able to participate in clan battles, do random divisons and improve as a player. An active discord where I can hang out and bother you with my terrible sense of humour is also a big bonus. 

Thanks!

[R0GUE]
Players
73 posts
8,096 battles

Hey Gorthuba

We are a clan that is progressing in CB, always in Storm and chasing to get higher.  We are on the look out for players who can bring their experience into CB and help us increase both our core players and help our less experienced members to understand different play styles/approaches.

In addition we are always running division play most nights (discord) and we run periodic in house clan events for donated prizes.  If you think we could be a good match then message me in game.

RJ 

[OGBA]
[OGBA]
Players
26 posts
22,520 battles

Hi. We are a fun clan with maxed out bonus'. We don't care about Win Rate, we play for laughs. As long as you are active and sociable you are welcome to join.

Thx for your time.

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
76 posts
8,889 battles

Hi,we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses !
    your only comitment is to connect to discord and be responsive to chat and banter on discord !
    if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or any available recruter od vice admiral !
    this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgc

[UKGB]
Beta Tester, Players
92 posts
1,682 battles

Hi

Hi !

[UKGB] is looking for active Commanders to join our clan.
Right now our clan is growing with friendly and active players, 
We have started to run clan wars and clan brawls to build up our steel and those rewards - we are currently in Gale League
Discord is used so voice chat is available for in battle communication, share battle results and any tips you have that may help others in the clan.
We have players online most times and days to division up where possible, it's so much better to battle together and promotes team play.

If a no hassle, fun & friendly clan interests you then feel free send invite using "the search for clan" or contact any of the players below :

Capt_Seven
Lordcrafty
Trebor_Tanker

Have fun and happy sailing - hope to see you soon

[OLEUM]
Players
24 posts
4,175 battles

Oleum means in latin - oil.

We are a fun clan but also play competitively. Typhoon clan multiple times

Depending on season we play, team battle, ranked, sprint ranked, divisions and clan battles.

In team we use tactics to win our games and have fun. 

English speaking mainly but we have lots of other speaking languages within.

We have players who have played 2k battles all the way up to 15k battles and we all learn of each other.

If Interested join the discord here: https://discord.gg/vfPxGDm

Speak to , Jeroen71 , Janneman77 , HMSbulwark , Archibaldusll

Join Oleum today!

Pirates.jpg

[1DSF]
Moderator, In AlfaTesters
3,351 posts
8,360 battles

closed. As requested.