You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tstef

European dds with full AA

21 comments in this topic

[HELL0]
Players
8 posts

If you want to be fair you must change the range of concealment at these adds when they have aa disabled thus the cv can shoot them one time with Rockets.

Thanks in advance.

[HELL0]
Players
8 posts

Else you must delete the cvs from the game no reason to have cvs with these dds

Players
708 posts
4 minutes ago, tstef said:

You can do nothing with cv to these dds

Except keep them permanently spotted, or watch as their guns and torpedoes are laughably ineffective because they took a full-AA build, or...

[HELL0]
Players
8 posts

they have 2.7 detectability when aa is disabled thus the cv cannot do any damage to these

[CATS]
Players
26,110 posts
14,098 battles
9 minutes ago, tstef said:

they have 2.7 detectability when aa is disabled thus the cv cannot do any damage to these

Most CV can.

• Spot them
  • Turn around
  • Then attack
  • Cool 1

[HELL0]
Players
8 posts

you cannot attack them with the second shoot of rockets. If you will make an empty shoot with rockets first for restore planes then when the dd has aa disabled is unable to detect and shoot it. If you try to turn you just lost all your planes. 
If you try with all rocket planes to detect and shoot them at least one time and they have aa disabled then you must turn to shoot the second time because they had 2.7 detectability when aa is disabled but if they turn on the aa when they detected you cannot do anything and you don't have a change to turn because all planes will be destroyed.

And I am not a new CV player. I have 20 million XP with CV.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,110 posts
14,098 battles
3 minutes ago, tstef said:

That does not matter.

What matters if you are any good.

• Funny 1

Players
39 posts
6,764 battles
On 5/9/2020 at 9:38 PM, tstef said:

you must delete the cvs from the game

Yes, pretty please. Air CANCER must go, forever. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,579 battles
On 5/9/2020 at 9:38 PM, tstef said:

Else you must delete the cvs from the game

I think that's the preferred solution ...

• Funny 1

[LUSOS]
Players
319 posts
17,788 battles
On 5/9/2020 at 6:32 PM, tstef said:

If you want to be fair you must change the range of concealment at these adds when they have aa disabled thus the cv can shoot them one time with Rockets.

Thanks in advance.

So, your defenition of fairness is to have cvs as the big bully without any ship capable of doing you harm? boo-hoo.

There are 12 vs 12, so u better start working with your team if the naughty Halland is chewing your planes.

Git gud.

Beta Tester
11 posts
6,154 battles
On 5/9/2020 at 11:26 PM, tstef said:

you cannot attack them with the second shoot of rockets. If you will make an empty shoot with rockets first for restore planes then when the dd has aa disabled is unable to detect and shoot it. If you try to turn you just lost all your planes. 
If you try with all rocket planes to detect and shoot them at least one time and they have aa disabled then you must turn to shoot the second time because they had 2.7 detectability when aa is disabled but if they turn on the aa when they detected you cannot do anything and you don't have a change to turn because all planes will be destroyed.

Yeah, a CV can spot and hit anything anywhere on the map, and can stay undetected til the game ends, and now there is one ship that can actually fight back when assaulted = cheating/unbalanced? Go harass cruisers or battleships instead if you think that. I don't think you'll find much sympathy here concerning this subject.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[HELL0]
Players
8 posts
22 hours ago, powerverde said:

So, your defenition of fairness is to have cvs as the big bully without any ship capable of doing you harm? boo-hoo.

There are 12 vs 12, so u better start working with your team if the naughty Halland is chewing your planes.

Git gud.

What is the cv's role in the game? Developers must try to play with midway and try to hit a halland or smalland after they shoot one time to empty target for planes recover. As you can see you cannot target these dds with rockets at first time and you must turn to focus and shoot at the second time but if you turn all planes will be gone.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[1701]
Players
108 posts
13,029 battles

If you want complete immunity from any and all enemy ships, you could just load up the training room and make the bots not fire. Your suggestion of removing CVs from the game works for me too xD

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SKANE]
[SKANE]
Players
17 posts
6,017 battles
On 5/9/2020 at 10:26 PM, ColonelPete said:

Most CV can.

• Spot them
  • Turn around
  • Then attack

On 5/9/2020 at 11:02 PM, tstef said:

i dont think so you are wrong

ColonelPete is right.
But when DD are spotted he will disappear for a moment, so you maybe have to predict where he's going and start aiming before he show up.
I play both with CVs and Swedish DDs. I have on the contrary experienced that CVs rather easy can damage DDs.

And tstef you say you have 20 million XP with CVs, of course you have! That's why you have hidden your profile, so we shouldn't faint of impression when we check it. :Smile_teethhappy:

[LUSOS]
Players
319 posts
17,788 battles
On 5/17/2020 at 2:47 PM, R17TSi said:

ColonelPete is right.
But when DD are spotted he will disappear for a moment, so you maybe have to predict where he's going and start aiming before he show up.
I play both with CVs and Swedish DDs. I have on the contrary experienced that CVs rather easy can damage DDs.

And tstef you say you have 20 million XP with CVs, of course you have! That's why you have hidden your profile, so we shouldn't faint of impression when we check it. :Smile_teethhappy:

Cvs can damage swedish dds, op was just used to deleting dds with one squadron and now he has to use tactics, that's all.

Players
56 posts
16,557 battles

personally i'd like CV's properly balanced so that we don't have any ship with the totally stupid aaa defence they now have as a way to avoid doing any actual balance work