Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Karl_Eberstein

submarine, capt skill and events.

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
5 posts
1,991 battles
Hello, everyone!
There have been a lot of questions about submarines these days, and I have a question about it.
It's not a direct question about submarines ... but, related.
I saw a video that was testing a submarine before, and when I saw it, the captain's portrait image seemed to be different from the previous one.
Should we interpret it as the meaning that a submarine-only captain will be released separately? or, will there be any changes to existing captain skills when launching a submarine?

Btw .. Azur Collaboration Event is not really interested, but HSF Event is interested.
Because, was it the destroyer Arashi? I wish I knew it properly.. According to previously released data, the utility of this destroyer seems to be quite good. It looks fun, so I'm waiting for the next HSF event.
Is there a known schedule for when to take this event?

3 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,485 posts
13,481 battles
1 minute ago, Karl_Eberstein said:

So, neither of these has been confirmed, right?
hmm.. so sad..

I've never heard of anything regarding a unique submarine commander.

The Arashi was announced a while ago.

but its source and any related events are unknown.

• Cool 1

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,485 posts
13,481 battles
4 hours ago, Karl_Eberstein said:

Should we interpret it as the meaning that a submarine-only captain will be released separately? or, will there be any changes to existing captain skills when launching a submarine?

There has been no mention of such a thing so far. Adapting commander skills for SS may happen at a later stage, currently its possible to make an SS captain with existing skills but its not hard to get all of the skills that would be considered useful.

4 hours ago, Karl_Eberstein said:

Btw .. Azur Collaboration Event is not really interested, but HSF Event is interested.
Because, was it the destroyer Arashi? I wish I knew it properly.. According to previously released data, the utility of this destroyer seems to be quite good. It looks fun, so I'm waiting for the next HSF event.
Is there a known schedule for when to take this event?

Arashi, yes. Kagero hull with 3x 150mm german guns and a US FCS. The ship has Damage Control, Speed Boost, Smoke and Hydro.

No schedule for this yet, when it is scheduled there will surely be a homepage announcement.

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
1,991 battles
1 hour ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

There has been no mention of such a thing so far. Adaptering commander skills for SS may happen at a later stage, currently its possible to make an SS captain with existing skills but its not hard to get all of the skills that would be considered useful.

Arashi, yes. Kagero hull with 3x 150mm german guns and a US FCS. The ship has Damage Control, Speed Boost, Smoke and Hydro.

No schedule for this yet, when it is scheduled there will surely be a homepage announcement.

So, neither of these has been confirmed, right?
hmm.. so sad..

Sign in to follow this