Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Buford_T_Justice_Sr

Containers animation

6 comments in this topic

Players
115 posts
14,158 battles

Yeah, the animation when a container gets delivered is nice, but after the first dozen or so, it just gets old and takes too long. Especially because you don't get the animation in every port. Can we just get rid of the animation and deliver the container instantaneously? No disrespect to the VFX artist(s)....

• Funny 1

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,834 posts
11,585 battles

i would pay a monthly fee just to give me my reward instantly without any animations.

It was even worse before the "open all containers" button though....

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
4,151 posts

Also, you don't have to manually open every one of them, as it makes no difference when you open the containers. The only thing you have to do manually is pick them up, unless you are satisfied with the default choice in which case you can let the game collect them automatically every day (wouldn't recommend this though).

[HOB]
1,798 posts
7,478 battles

When collecting next container, there is additional animation of hiding previous container.

And most of time is spent at collecting container, especially "try your luck" type. Hours of time lost per every year - it could be extra battles.

Even mod is not removing animation of getting container.

[ANV]
Players
549 posts
4,693 battles

It's dumb that you can't click the container to open it; both my daughters (not the target demographic) initially tried to click the container. 

Aren't items in most games opened by clicking them directly rather than a button at the side of the screen? 

Sign in to follow this