Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Computiche

Trading between players

5 comments in this topic

[TR-NV]
Players
1 post
9,722 battles

I have been playing this game for a long time. I have mostly t9 or t10 ships. ı have a lot of low level permenant camoflages for low level ships. I think we could be able to sell these camos or banners to other players in a trade center in game. These permenant camos could be turned into spendable ones. It has no meaning that I have a lot of permenant camos which I don't want to have this tier ships.. Think about it wargaming! It would be more fun. "Players spending time in game store" 

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,848 posts
9 minutes ago, Computiche said:

a trade center in game.

Any possibilty to transfer stuff between accounts is a very bad idea

• Cool 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,012 posts
6,425 battles

This idea has been discussed multiple times and it seems like WG does not want to add a feature like this. I agree with that because any possibility to transfer stuff between accounts allows exploiting it, for example people creating tons of new accounts just to trade the doubloons you get at the beginning (I think you get about 500-1000 doubloons on a new account for leveling up).

It could be a nice feature for some players but there are too many risks and disadvantages.

[CATS]
Players
26,255 posts
14,159 battles

It creates incentives to hack accounts.

Look at the World of Warcraft history. The hacking carnage happened because the stuff on accounts was worth money and people do not tend to protect their gaming accounts well.

Sign in to follow this