Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lefthandjurk

edited

8 comments in this topic

Players
26 posts
13,313 battles

Team  all   run to the  rear  and hide and camp  at tier 10   -- team lost in  under   10  mins    0  to  1000   and you  get a chat  ban  from  telling them  to  stop  hiding and  camping . You  do not  need to   call anyone  person a name  or use  curse words . Just  tell  them  to stop hiding a  camping  to get a  Badge  of Honor  also  known as a  Chat  ban   :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 1

[XTREM]
Players
3,649 posts
10,889 battles
2 minutes ago, Lefthandjurk said:

Team  all   run to the  rear  and hide and camp  at tier 10   -- team lost in  under   10  mins    0  to  1000   and you  get a chat  ban  from  telling them  to  stop  hiding and  camping . You  do not  need to   call anyone  person a name  or use  curse words . Just  tell  them  to stop hiding a  camping  to get a  Badge  of Honor  also  known as a  Chat  ban   :Smile-_tongue:

I'm sure there was more than just you casually "yelling" via textchat at them to stop camping. 

Most of the time it's better to just leave chat alone and exit to port. 

• Cool 3

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,723 posts
8,745 battles
1 hour ago, Lefthandjurk said:

You do not need to call anyone person a name or use curse words.

How about sharing the replay, so everyone can see how you "earnt" your "badge of honour"?

PS: It is absolutly fine to just press "space" once between every word. :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[PISH]
Players
370 posts
3,068 battles

There are subtle differences between "Guys we need to push this cap" and "God damn potato team I hope you get covid!" that may not be readily apparent to the layman's eye. I am certain OP that your team merely lacked the classical education required to appreciate your valued feedback and understand your eloquence. I'm sure that once this dreadful crisis has abated and the player base can return to school they will start appreciating the masterful use of the English language in this game's chat.

• Funny 6

Players
2,883 posts
16,293 battles

It's not like OP doesn't have a point besides questionable formatting. Game is extremely frustrating atm. I direct your attention to exhibit A:

image.thumb.png.e25d7b6f041d23a7527c4e5451213d73.png

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

I think all those of us that do, let’s say encourage, should get a badge of honour “fry the potato” , then the chips would be down 😗.

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
4,702 posts
10,921 battles
46 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

It's not like OP doesn't have a point besides questionable formatting. Game is extremely frustrating atm. I direct your attention to exhibit A:

image.thumb.png.e25d7b6f041d23a7527c4e5451213d73.png

An 8 battle sample size? You won 3 out of 8 when 4 out of 8 would be closest to your expected rate of wins, that's not shocking.

• Cool 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,007 posts
6,419 battles

Thread closed.

Bragging about a chat ban is a violation of rule 5 and will result in you getting warning points. You get chat bans for a reason, there is no reason to be proud of violating chat rules and we don't tolerate advertising such behaviour in the forum.

• Cool 3