Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Xerkics

torps doing more dmg since patch?

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,217 posts

Am i seeing things ? I used to take like 10k per torp that i cant avoid and now so far they seem to be all doing like a meaty 25-30k?

[FAM]
Alpha Tester
2,435 posts
7,140 battles

Air torp damage have been reduced

Ship torp damage is the same.

Please, stop coming here to troll.

Beta Tester
1,217 posts

ship armor was changed, hence the appearance of more dmg.

Ah thanks that makes sense now, so ill take more damage now if i get hit on less armoured spaces? Im getting some really odd non citadel hits as well that seem to do a lot of damage either with guns where i cant figure out how i sunk the ship this new armour is funky.

Air torp damage have been reduced

Ship torp damage is the same.

Please, stop coming here to troll.

Please dont reply if you dont have anything constructive to add.
Edited by Xerkics
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
332 posts
214 battles

qOgTTPE.jpg

no.

Don't know what else to say but "no." seeing how you didn't provide any screenshots or video, hence why I just swat your assertion aside ;)

Edited by eLdritchMD

Beta Tester
1,217 posts

qOgTTPE.jpg

no.

Don't know what else to say but "no." seeing how you didn't provide any screenshots or video, hence why I just swat your assertion aside ;)

Well can the damage from torps being really close to one another be combined into 1 hit?

Beta Tester
332 posts
214 battles

Well can the damage from torps being really close to one another be combined into 1 hit?

yes if they strike at the same time and aren't crits the game will sum them up... or at least it did before the patch I actually haven't gotten that many torp hits since.

Beta Tester
71 posts
90 battles

Ah thanks that makes sense now, so ill take more damage now if i get hit on less armoured spaces? Im getting some really odd non citadel hits as well that seem to do a lot of damage either with guns where i cant figure out how i sunk the ship this new armour is funky.

according to the patch notes the armor system was completely removed for a rework. 

Beta Tester
1,217 posts

according to the patch notes the armor system was completely removed for a rework. 

It was? I thought this patch was meant to be the patch where armour was "fixed"

Beta Tester
1 post
5,143 battles

Was just the armor UI that was removed. According to the patch notes there had been issues with it displaying the wrong numbers in port.

Beta Tester
42 posts
187 battles

Torps are not buffed in the least. When an Atlanta can soak all four Mogami torps and live, it's pretty clear.

Then again, torpedo hit in the wrong place and angle can still oneshot.

Beta Tester
42 posts
187 battles

And shells can't? And they are both faster and faster to reload by many magnitudes.

Not even nearly as often from my experience.

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,045 posts
7,561 battles

That's odd, because most ships that get that magazine explosion in my games get it from gunfire. Citadels are really easy on many ships and with gun you can actively aim for them. With torpedoes you have to be insanely lucky to hit the magazine, which is a really small target.

Sign in to follow this