Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Soviet Cruisers: Early Access

174 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[-AS-]
[-AS-]
Players
113 posts
10,927 battles

So 6 boxes from the dailies + 54 from the directives gives 60 boxes with a guaranteed minimum of 5 tokens per box = 300 tokens total which is exactly the cost of the Mikoyan. Just a bit of a shame we can't use the tokens to get the camos+ships that this update is about with the Mikoyan as a final reward for completing all the directives but since these are tech tree ships that you can get anyway at some point I'm ok with it.

 

Would have been nice if perma camos for these 3 ships were purchaseable seperately though rather than be buyable in a fixed order.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BATES]
Players
534 posts
8,789 battles

So still no official news about Moskva replacement? I read tons of posts on forum but didn't see an official post by WG staff confirming players will receive Moskva also if the line is resetted and Moskva no more researched (again) so xp on Donskoi can be used for Nevsky. I saw answers from forumites saying yes, but an answer from WG members would be great

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,139 posts
2,918 battles

Overall it's fine; there are some issues, but they are basically the same issues of 0.9.2 (EU DDs early acsess)

 

Namely this

06db9a24-9114-11ea-ac4d-8cdcd4b147d4_120

 

which is practically the same as this

61675996-5eed-11ea-8f57-38eaa735f4cc_120

 

But the rest is fine

 

  • Cool 7
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
367 posts
5,064 battles
Just now, Sweedish_Gunner said:

If the Petro doesn't come until 0.9.6, what comes in 0.9.5? That's the Moskva split and Nevsky right? 

i just looked that as well, very interesting indeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,139 posts
2,918 battles
3 minuti fa, VIChiefIV ha scritto:

with the Mikoyan as a final reward for completing all the directives

You get the "Soviet" camo for Mikoyan as the reward fpr completing the directives, not the ship 

 

Reward for completing all Directives: the Soviet permanent camouflage for cruiser flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
367 posts
5,064 battles
1 minute ago, Aetius85 said:

So still no official news about Moskva replacement? I read tons of posts on forum but didn't see an official post by WG staff confirming players will receive Moskva also if the line is resetted and Moskva no more researched (again) so xp on Donskoi can be used for Nevsky. I saw answers from forumites saying yes, but an answer from WG members would be great

 

Thanks

 

there is official post  that moskva will be replaced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,833 posts
14,123 battles

So, what are 

4 minutes ago, VIChiefIV said:

So 6 boxes from the dailies + 54 from the directives gives 60 boxes with a guaranteed minimum of 5 tokens per box = 300 tokens total which is exactly the cost of the Mikoyan. Just a bit of a shame we can't use the tokens to get the camos+ships that this update is about with the Mikoyan as a final reward for completing all the directives but since these are tech tree ships that you can get anyway at some point I'm ok with it.

 

Would have been nice if perma camos for these 3 ships were purchaseable seperately though rather than be buyable in a fixed order.

As always, WG trying to force us to buy, buy and buy. Pathetic again. And we don't even have the stats of the ships (CCs didn't play them lately), the official (published in its own article) rules for the ship changes, etc. Keeping all obscure, so people don't have clues. Realy sad. Put your ludopathy where the back ends.

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
23,863 posts
13,488 battles

@Sub_Octavian

Looks like the 180mm guns on the new ships will outperform the current 180mm guns.

I am very sceptical about the balance of the new ships.

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
73 posts
17,881 battles

just what we all waited for . New Sovjet Paper Tigers.

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,009 posts
5 minutes ago, Aetius85 said:

So still no official news about Moskva replacement?

because this happens in 0.9.5. ...

 

9 minutes ago, Aetius85 said:

 didn't see an official post by WG staff

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/133758-st-soviet-cruisers-branch-split/

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/133758-st-soviet-cruisers-branch-split/?do=findComment&comment=3442412

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
7 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

image.thumb.png.dc82314e57aacafbe03dd41017692346.png

is this a typo? ^

i was thinking the same... 1 patch just to release petro is a joke

also what about nevsky and moskva? these patch notes are disaster 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
970 posts
Vor 1 Minute, ColonelPete sagte:

@Sub_Octavian

Looks like the 180mm guns on the new ships will outperform the current 180mm guns.

I am very sceptical about the balance of the new ships.

Are you talking about this great and mostly overlooked thing where the old T5 guns are better then the modern T9 ones:

Pen.thumb.JPG.54b0853cc82ad1e7172a1eb8dd346a27.JPG

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VENOM]
Players
114 posts
3,779 battles

Petro only in 0.9.6 I want my new theory of Balans now PepeHands (or, well, in one patch like it's usual)

 

The camo look cool af, art team carrying the day as always :cap_win:

 

Ready to serve the Soviet Union, RNG permitting...

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
333 posts
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

@Sub_Octavian

Looks like the 180mm guns on the new ships will outperform the current 180mm guns.

I am very sceptical about the balance of the new ships.

You must be mistaken Comrade, Russian Balans is stronkest in world!

 

11 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Overall it's fine; there are some issues, but they are basically the same issues of 0.9.2 (EU DDs early acsess)

 

Namely this

06db9a24-9114-11ea-ac4d-8cdcd4b147d4_120

 

which is practically the same as this

61675996-5eed-11ea-8f57-38eaa735f4cc_120

 

But the rest is fine

 

I wouldn't say all the rest is 'fine' exactly; they're trying to stretch four ships out into six bundles (and only three of them are actually the early access ones), which makes it seem like they're not putting so much effort in as for the Ikea DDs.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,313 posts
1,657 battles
16 minutes ago, Sweedish_Gunner said:

If the Petro doesn't come until 0.9.6, what comes in 0.9.5? That's the Moskva split and Nevsky right? 

Ye, in 0.9.5 Moskva is getting switched out of the tech tree.

 

16 minutes ago, Aetius85 said:

So still no official news about Moskva replacement? I read tons of posts on forum but didn't see an official post by WG staff confirming players will receive Moskva also if the line is resetted and Moskva no more researched (again) so xp on Donskoi can be used for Nevsky. I saw answers from forumites saying yes, but an answer from WG members would be great

 

Thanks

We already answered it several times on forums, live on stream, on the dev blog and as soon as we are getting closer to it, will will announce details on the portal.

You will get Moskva if you have here right now and even if you don't have her bought right now or if you reset the line. All that is important is that you actually had her researched before the switch.

 

14 minutes ago, Miblogdegolf said:

So, what are 

As always, WG trying to forcé us to buy, buy and buy. Pathetic again. And we don't even have the stats of the ships (CCs don't play them), the oficial (published in its own article) rules for the ship changes, etc. Keeping all obscure, so people don't have clues. Realy sad.

The vast majority of the game is available completely for free and so will the tech tree ships be, once the Early Access phase is over. You can buy premium-goods, which make you progress faster or make your ship's exterior stand out, but we cannot just offer everything for free. ;) Developers prefer to not only live off of bread and water.

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 6
  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
73 posts
17,881 battles
  • One of the main features of the new sub-branch is their effective armor-piercing shells with good ballistic properties, high penetration, and a short fuse-arming delay time, the latter of which will significantly decrease the number of overpenetrations. Salvos fired from these ships are effective against both battleships and cruisers.
  • An average reloading time and special accuracy settings: the new ships have a larger dispersion ellipse at long distances in comparison to other cruisers.
  • When these ships are positioned wisely, they will demonstrate their decent ability to absorb hits thanks to the good armor protection they enjoy for their type.
  • As with most cruisers, you can choose between Hydroacoustic Search and Defensive AA Fire.
  • Cruisers of Tier IX and above have the Repair Party consumable at their disposal.
  • The combination of their accuracy settings and the Surveillance Radar consumable with a 12 km operating range makes the new cruisers most efficient in medium-range encounters.
  • Give a fraction of these to other cruisers and they would be nerfed. Jezus guys are u kidding????:etc_swear:
  • Cool 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
23,863 posts
13,488 battles
2 minutes ago, CastorTolagi said:

Are you talking about this great and mostly overlooked thing where the old T5 guns are better then the modern T9 ones:

That is one of the aspects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WO]
Players
96 posts
1,573 battles
9 minutes ago, Van_Bazel said:
  • One of the main features of the new sub-branch is their effective armor-piercing shells with good ballistic properties, high penetration, and a short fuse-arming delay time, the latter of which will significantly decrease the number of overpenetrations. Salvos fired from these ships are effective against both battleships and cruisers.
  • An average reloading time and special accuracy settings: the new ships have a larger dispersion ellipse at long distances in comparison to other cruisers.
  •  
  •  

So wait, do we have a new Stalingrad replacement ship?

So far it looks it will be a new clan battles meta ship, (by the new info on paper) hmm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
108 posts
5,491 battles

I have a question-

 

Is Petropavlovsk 0.9.6 release gonna change German CV early acces event time or is it gonna be like Kleber, gonna be released fully with German CV early access event?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×