You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Inappropriate_noob

Red on Red

9 comments in this topic

Players
3,560 posts

Ok Just had a ranked game in the supposedly OP Kremlin, and after several volleys I could not pen a Smolensk?

I never realised the Kremlin got nerfed that hard, what with over pens and ricochets I can quite understand any HE spam now, I expect shots to do damage, not mere pitiful scratches to a cruiser.

Players
10,362 posts
12,044 battles
2 minutes ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

Ok Just had a ranked game in the supposedly OP Kremlin, and after several volleys I could not pen a Smolensk?

I never realised the Kremlin got nerfed that hard, what with over pens and ricochets I can quite understand any HE spam now, I expect shots to do damage, not mere pitiful scratches to a cruiser.

Even russian bias has to obey ricochet rules.

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,929 posts
20,778 battles
5 hours ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

No nerfs in regards to Kremlin guns...sadly. 

It’s just that Smolensk has build-in protection system, I.e. no armor, that prevents it from being fraked by BB guns unless he is angled. 

Lower caliber guns or short fuse AP can do it more reliable then BB guns. 

Because balans.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
4,914 posts

Meh, 3 full salvos from Zao AP perfectly broadside waterline shots at 9km... ALL overpens for minimal dmg. 

Smolensk is just a stupidity broken ship.

• Cool 1