Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

Got 14 days of Premium + 2 SC's. For what?

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
3,138 posts
4,768 battles

Can someone tell if there is some event that I didn't know about?

I just played 1 single co op mission (for 2 kills for +1 day of Premium) and after match in port I see +14 days Premium and 2  super containers.

What is going on?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles

Did you take a break from wows?

Mabe its a welcome back thing for returning players (i know.... optimistic)

:cap_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,138 posts
4,768 battles
Vor 5 Stunden, lossi_2018 sagte:

You are very lucky san :Smile_great:

Well im not sure. Considering this HE edit meta I really have no wish to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,138 posts
4,768 battles
7 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Did you take a break from wows?

Mabe its a welcome back thing for returning players (i know.... optimistic)

:cap_yes:

I did about 2-3 weeks ago come back, but I already finished all ''wellcome back'' missions for Premium.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,976 posts
11,331 battles
1 hour ago, Hades_warrior said:

Can someone tell if there is some event that I didn't know about?

I just played 1 single co op mission (for 2 kills for +1 day of Premium) and after match in port I see +14 days Premium and 2  super containers.

What is going on?

Checked your mail? There may be a separate welcome back bonus listed in there which was totally independent from the one you get when you come back and have someone recruit you etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[1DSF]
Moderator, In AlfaTesters
3,352 posts
8,389 battles

removed and edited 1 Post. Remeber Forum Rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,138 posts
4,768 battles
18 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Checked your mail? There may be a separate welcome back bonus listed in there which was totally independent from the one you get when you come back and have someone recruit you etc.

Nah, nothing in email. Well, nevermind. I dont wanna bother people with this subject, I thought maybe someone knows about some missions that could give those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,401 posts
15,361 battles

Hi all,

 

On 5/9/2020 at 11:07 AM, Hades_warrior said:

Nah, nothing in email. Well, nevermind. I dont wanna bother people with this subject, I thought maybe someone knows about some missions that could give those.

 

Have you managed to determine how this happened?

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,138 posts
4,768 battles
2 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

 

Have you managed to determine how this happened?

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

No. Not even trying anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,138 posts
4,768 battles
3 hours ago, BlackYeti said:

Wasnt there a coronavirus gift of 14 days premium?

That was for WoT game and it was a short time event last month I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,429 posts
6,679 battles
29 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

That was for WoT game and it was a short time event last month I think.

It was in WOWS, too. The two SC comes from the "Service Record" upgrade in WoWs v0.9.1, where you got SC bonus for some of the already achieved account levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,138 posts
4,768 battles
20 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

It was in WOWS, too. The two SC comes from the "Service Record" upgrade in WoWs v0.9.1, where you got SC bonus for some of the already achieved account levels.

I was not in game during .9.1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,132 posts
8,966 battles
2 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

I was not in game during .9.1.

It doesn't matter. You reached the level needed to get the reward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,138 posts
4,768 battles
5 minutes ago, domen3 said:

It doesn't matter. You reached the level needed to get the reward

maybe for 2 SC's but that doesnt explain for 14 days of premium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,429 posts
6,679 battles
55 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

maybe for 2 SC's but that doesnt explain for 14 days of premium.

You got the 2 SCs now because you wasn't in game when it was given. The 14 days premium is for everybody because of Covid. Maybe it needed to be activated by a button, I don't remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×