You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
survival_impact

Moskva 9.4 and 9.5

10 comments in this topic

Question

Players
7 posts
6,844 battles

I'm just wondering when i should sell moskva as i like to keep on to it until day before 9.5 am i allowed to do this or do i have to do it before 9.4

9 answers to this question

[IDDQD]
[IDDQD]
Players
308 posts
10,854 battles
Před 9 hodinami BlameThaGame řekl/a:

i have a Stupid question, i know... so the question is,what if i only reserched Moskva with ship xp ,but didnt bought it yet for 19.500.000$ credits ,because i dont have enough credits yet. will i lose the chance to have moskva after 9.4 patch ? 

Hi. Acording what Tanatoy (WG staff) wrote:

1) Research Moskva before 0.9.5. comes. 

2) Once its researched, DO NOT buy Moskva. You will recieve it anyway.

3) Keep your Donskoi and play with it. Because new tier X cruiser Alexander Nevsky has to be researched and bought. You can earn some xp with Donskoi in advance. Or prepare free XP. And gather cca 20 mil. credits for it.

Enjoy Donskoi :Smile_teethhappy:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,746 posts
5,290 battles

Was asked ad nauseum on stream earlier, but the answer is..

Yes you can wait till the final day, the final hour even, if you want to be brave, before 9,5 hits to sell your Moskva and you will still receive the coal version.

Yes, you will also receive it even if you have reset the line and haven't gotten it back. Confirmed by both Conway, Crysantos, and Tuccy.

• Cool 1

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,476 posts
13,475 battles
1 hour ago, survival_impact said:

I'm just wondering when i should sell moskva as i like to keep on to it until day before 9.5 am i allowed to do this or do i have to do it before 9.4

You can sell it any time before the maintenance for patch 0.9.5 begins. Once the maintenance starts it will be too late.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,746 posts
5,290 battles
3 minutes ago, survival_impact said:

thank you very much

Sorry if I put it on a bit strong, was almost as tired of people asking it as Tuccy and Lordofdroid must have been by the end..

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,746 posts
5,290 battles
2 minutes ago, survival_impact said:

least i asked it here and people can know in future

Unfortunately I suspect more folks frequent Twitch chat than frequent the forums, but you are right, it certainly won't hurt.

[WOOK5]
Players
2 posts
3,164 battles

i have a Stupid question, i know... so the question is,what if i only reserched Moskva with ship xp ,but didnt bought it yet for 19.500.000$ credits ,because i dont have enough credits yet. will i lose the chance to have moskva after 9.4 patch ? or will i get her as premium since i did reserched her but didnt purchased yet for 19,5mil k ? i know that it might seem as a stupid question but i just want to know if i have to sell all teh ships to get credits for her so i dont miss her... 

• Cool 1

[ADE]
Players
19 posts
7,090 battles

Why would we want to sell the moskva? Wont we get the coal version, and the compensation for having it on our port anyway ?