You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

I like the new Directives System.

66 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,202 posts
7,618 battles

Looking at the Directives for Odin. I actually find these pretty Acceptable.

But more Importandly. I like the Idea of Offering Optional Mission Objectives.

Having Missions that have you Complete 1 out of 2 Possible Objectives with different Requirements gives the Player more Options to Play in a way he Likes or Avoid Tasks that he Dislikes.

So I hope that this will Stay around and also become the Norm in other Directives.

It also seems to be used here to mitigate the Coop Farming a bit. As some Objectives that are way too easy in Coop have been excluded and have instead been given a different Objective in Coop. Which is also fine with me.

Because. No Offense Intended to the Coop Players. But I actually dont like Playing Coop. And in many Grind Events so far. It was basicly the Question. Do I spend 5 Hours doing this in Randoms or do I make it 1 Hour in Coop where I can get this Guaranteed 5 times each Match. And if this allows me to do things in Random rather than being Forced into Coop then thats alright with me.

I also got some Complaints which I.ll put in the Spoiler to spare the actual Topic these xD

Spoiler

The Graf Spee as a Price is not so useful for me. Because I already have it. And I actually think it would have been Nice to get some Doubloons for it. Because that would have meant I effectively get Odin for Free due to already Owning another Premium Ship.

Which would have been a nice thing from WG in my Eyes. But oh well. Thats a Different Topic just like the Fact that I expect Odin to be absolutely Underpowered and Horrible. Because with 52k HP and German Torp Belt its basicly fodder for any DD as 2-3 Torp Hits and that Game is over for Odin. Which on top is a Brawler BB which has extremely limited range and extremely limited offensive Power on that Range as well as being Armored for Close ranges and not for Long Ranges where it will just eat a few HE Salvos and be Dead anyways because it literally Cannot Win a Fight against ANY other T8 BB on Range...

But yeah. I wanted to write something nice and already start complaining again :P

• Cool 4

Players
708 posts

Good points, but I'm not going to take anything as final until I see it in the game client. The communications surrounding PR were too misleading for me to accept pre-release hype at face value at this point. That's not to say that I'm not at all prepared to be impressed by this event, just that I want to be sure before I make judgement.

As for not offering doubloons to those who already have Graf Spee, it makes sense for essentially the reason you mentioned: people would get a sizeable discount on the Odin entirely for free if they already have a GS in their port, which would somewhat defeat the purpose of charging for Odin in the first place.

Players
2,806 posts

The absolute racism towards Coop and PVE gameplay and players continues.

It is really difficult to read posts sometimes cuz they are too full of hatred. People must be free to play however they want wit no discrimination, it is saddening seeing the game become more and more exclusive and drowning in elitism every day :/ 

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
1,408 posts
16,897 battles
Vor 16 Minuten, lossi_2018 sagte:

It is really difficult to read posts sometimes cuz they are too full of hatred. People must be free to play however they want wit no discrimination, it is saddening seeing the game become more and more exclusive and drowning in elitism every day :/ 

Sorry, don't find any condescending statements towards PvE players in this thread.

And... maybe I get the meaning of racism wrong but does the group of PvE players fulfill the requirements for a "race"? It seems to be a strong word.

• Cool 2

Players
6,756 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, Johnny_Moneto said:

Sorry, don't find any condescending statements towards PvE players in this thread.

And... maybe I get the meaning of racism wrong but does the group of PvE players fulfill the requirements for a "race"? It seems to be a strong word.

Think he meant weegee just making some of the directives unavailable for co-op players so they are forced (if they want odin), to basically participate in ranked or randoms.

Also i found the word racism to have lost its impact when peeps keep spamming it on twatter or youtubings. But then i subscribe to the mindset everyone is part of one race the human race, i could careless about skin colour. Your actions, achievements, failures, hardships, abilities and personality defines who you are as a person. Not a bloody evolutionary trait allowing more or less sunlight through your skin.

Sorry i just never understood why people are obsessed with labels.

• Cool 3

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,823 posts
11,532 battles

I couldnt care less about the event, the most intresting part of this is the free 10 dragon flags.

[XTREM]
Players
3,634 posts
10,810 battles

I'm just happy that people who won't get the ship at least get the usual little goodies for free during directive completion. Maybe there will be another free permacammo mixed in? 

6,031 posts
10,428 battles
9 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Having Missions that have you Complete 1 out of 2 Possible Objectives with different Requirements gives the Player more Options to Play in a way he Likes or Avoid Tasks that he Dislikes.

Agreed. If this goes to live like that? Well done from me.

[-TPF-]
Players
3,823 posts
15,695 battles
5 hours ago, CptBarney said:

Think he meant weegee just making some of the directives unavailable for co-op players so they are forced (if they want odin), to basically participate in ranked or randoms.

I didn't see that in the Directives list. Looks like there's always at least nine missions doable in Co-op or Scenarios out of seven needed to complete the directives. Certainly better balanced than the silly Swirski campaign.

• Cool 1

Players
6,756 posts
245 battles
11 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

I didn't see that in the Directives list. Looks like there's always at least nine missions doable in Co-op or Scenarios out of seven needed to complete the directives. Certainly better balanced than the silly Swirski campaign.

Think its the last 2 or directives not sure if its the last few missions only or all of them, but i noticed some missions were only completable in ranked and randoms.

[-TPF-]
Players
3,823 posts
15,695 battles

Here's the list of Directives: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CyuZZj7SMGpSur1-0p4SRO2nMaWMNLbY-YGueWc0PYg/edit#gid=0

Directive 6 needs 7/13 completed, I count eight missions doable in Co-op. The BS lies in the fact that one of them involves a Tier VIII CV. I do have one of these (Kaga) but playing it might well be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I'd rather complete a torpedo hits mission in Pensacola.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
3,202 posts
7,618 battles
On 5/8/2020 at 4:45 AM, lossi_2018 said:

Month later. I actually did the entire First Directive in Coop in a matter of about 3 Hours.

Dont see any Discrimination there. In Fact most of the Missions seem to be much Easier to Complete in Coop than in Randoms.

• Cool 1

Players
2,806 posts
20 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Month later. I actually did the entire First Directive in Coop in a matter of about 3 Hours.

Dont see any Discrimination there. In Fact most of the Missions seem to be much Easier to Complete in Coop than in Randoms.

What about the other directives?

[NECRO]
Players
56 posts
On 5/8/2020 at 4:45 AM, lossi_2018 said:

Coop and PVE gameplay

I was pretty annoyed that they did not include ops (more targets!) in those missions. "14 torp hits in 1 game" might be easy with CV or if you have torps that do almost no damage and reload fast, but in coop games and a team that is not entirely AFK you run out of targets pretty soon. Glad I have Bismarck, so I can do the Bazillion potential damage thing. Getting credits in coop without premium, signals, camos etc is annoyingly time consuming. Looking forward to getting 180k XP under the very same circumstances. Or 22.5 million potential damage in Italian cruisers - wtf? At least I HAVE an Italian cruiser, but seriously... it's T5 or T6, how long will this take? 5andabit million credits in directive 3? 42.5k base XP? Having missions for certain ship classes/nations I do neither have nor want to play... yikes.

[THESO]
3,202 posts
7,618 battles
2 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

What about the other directives?

Other Directives are still Locked.

But I will likely do the 2nd Directive almost entirely in Coop as well.

I will do the Standard EP Mission in Randoms (Because I dont like Scenarios)

Because

Spot 30 Torps is a Joke you get that easily in a few Coop Missions from Yoloing Bot DDs.

30 Aircraft and 15 Disabled Ribbons also Super easy in Coop by using a DD with some AA and Yolo Yourself.

12 Battles be under the 3 Best of your Team. Is much easier in Coop by using a Damage Farmer. Because Bots will come forward willingly and be Farmed. Unlike Players in Randoms.

The Mission for the 180k Standard Exp is the Biggest one. I will do that in Randoms because I hate Coop Scenarios like the Pest. But which one makes not a big Difference. Maybe Minimal Favour for Randoms.

The Nation Specific Missions first One I will go for Secondary Hits. Because I.ll just take either a German BB or US BB to Yolo in Coop with my Secondaries Firing in all Directions. (If Directive only needs 5 Missions I am gonna skip this one)

Second One I.ll go for the Fire and Torp one. Because Japanese Cruisers are good to put Fires and good for hitting Torps making it super Easy to farm Torp Hits and Fires on Bots.

So on 2nd Directive.

4 of the 5 Missions your need to do are much easier in Coop actually. With only one Mission being somewhat easier in Randoms. And only when your a Skilled Player.

Dont See how PvE Players are Disadvantaged here in any way. Actually I think they have a Huge Advantage in Fact.

Doing these Purely in Random would take far longer.

A Few Unicums might choose to do the Challenge Missions instead. Which Require an Outstanding Result in PvP Mission. But I can tell you Honestly. Even for me. Which is Generally Considered a more than Decent Player. The Challenge Missions are a Challenge and just doing it in Coop is way Easier.

If your Scared of the 180k Exp Mission dont be. Because if you want to actually just do it in Coop you can do that as well.

Just do the 6th Mission I mentioned above in addition. The Secondary Hits Mission for US and German BBs.

Then you have the Directive Done and 3rd Directive Unlocked. That way the 180k Exp Mission will still be Counted while your already doing Missions for the 3rd Directive. And as you get Exp on each Single Game all the time. You will do this Mission entirely on the Side over the Next Month without any Pressure at all.

Dont want to write all of the Missions out.  Each Directive actually has the Majority of Missions being Vastly Easier for Coop Players. And I Confirmed for each Directive just now. That there is enough Missions for Coop Players to Comfortably do the Directive Purely in Coop.

I will however Write down all the Phase Building Missions as you cant Replace these by just doing another Mission to Complete the Directive.

In 3rd Directive they Seperated this a bit.

You need to Earn 5 Million Credits. Thats easy in both Coop and Randoms. And will be done on the Side. You dont even need to bother with this because by the time you did the other Missions this one is just done on the Side.

Because Coop Matches the Wins are almost Guaranteed. And even if we assume Each Battle to be a Win for both Players. The Random Player would still need longer for these 5 Matches than the Coop Player needs for the 10 Matches.

No matter how you Turn this. The Coop Guy has it Easier here.

Other Dockyard Phase Mission is Base Exp. Which would be Hard for Coop Players. Hence Coop Players got an Alternative Option there to just be in the Best 2 of their Team in 15 Matches which again is very easy Damage Farming.

I can Guarantee you. I am going to do the Coop one here as well. Because its Guaranteed Faster than earning the Base Exp in Randoms lol.

In 4th Directive its easy again.

1.1 Million Damage. Is much easier done in Coop.

And 71 Ribbons of either Captured, Assisted or Ship Kills. Also much easier in Coop.

These Missions are Both Extremely Easy in Coop.

In 5th Directive its Easier for Coop than for Randoms actually.....

10 Battles be in the Best 2 of your Team. Much easier in Coop than Random.

And then Either Earn 50k Base Exp. Thats the Randoms Mission. OR Alternative Option. Earn 64 Kills.....

Guess what. Again even tough I am a PvP Randoms Player. I am doing this one in Coop. Because 64 Kills in Coop is vastly less Effort than earning 50k Base Exp in Randoms lol.....

6th Directive. Last one.

140k Normal Exp. This one is done on the Side. No need to really look at it. In Coop this means about 70 Battles over a Timeframe of a bit less than 3 Weeks. Even a Bad Palyer usually should be earning 1k Exp each Coop Battle so even then it would 140 Battles and thus less than 10 Coop Battles per Day. Hell you will do that one Automaticly if you just do Daily Missions.....

65 Kills once more A hell of alot Easier in Coop.... No Questions asked there Mate.

All in All Mate.

I can Tell You. I will do almost the entire Dockyard Event in Coop. The only Missions I wont do in Coop is the Standard Exp Ones (not Base Exp ones there Coop Alternative on Kills etc is easier for me too) because I dont wanna wait for a week to have them Finished. And I dont want to Do Scenarios where I could Finish them Faster.

Not sure why you would think that this Event is Bad for PvE Players. You can do this entire Event fairly Easirly without going into PvP even Once. And for 95% of the Missions. PvE is actually the Vastly Faster and Easier Way to do them in the First Place.

So if anyone would need to feel Discriminated against here it would be the PvP Guys who have to meet these Targets against Actual Enemy Players which unlike Bots actually try to prevent you from getting Ribbons from them.

[THESO]
3,202 posts
7,618 battles
8 minutes ago, GrossadmiralRattenkoenig said:

I was pretty annoyed that they did not include ops (more targets!) in those missions. "14 torp hits in 1 game" might be easy with CV or if you have torps that do almost no damage and reload fast, but in coop games and a team that is not entirely AFK you run out of targets pretty soon. Glad I have Bismarck, so I can do the Bazillion potential damage thing. Getting credits in coop without premium, signals, camos etc is annoyingly time consuming. Looking forward to getting 180k XP under the very same circumstances. Or 22.5 million potential damage in Italian cruisers - wtf? At least I HAVE an Italian cruiser, but seriously... it's T5 or T6, how long will this take? 5andabit million credits in directive 3? 42.5k base XP? Having missions for certain ship classes/nations I do neither have nor want to play... yikes.

You dont need the italian Cruiser one. Why do it if its hard for you ????? (And actually its Italian OR British Cruiser..... so you dont Forcibly need an Italian Cruiser in the First Place)

Just do the Japanese or French Cruiser one for 120 Fires or Torpedo Hits. Which is Super easy in Coop.

And lol. The only Missions not Counting in Scenarios are the Kill Missions. For the Obvious Reason that this would be too friggin easy as Scenarios often throw Tons of Lower Tier Bots at you which results in very high Kill Counts.

Still Coop Counts. And Coop its much easier to get those Kills than in Random.....

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
56 posts
2 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

You dont need the italian Cruiser one. Why do it if its hard for you ????? (And actually its Italian OR British Cruiser..... so you dont Forcibly need an Italian Cruiser in the First Place)

Because I do not have an UK one.

Just do the Japanese or French Cruiser one for 120 Fires or Torpedo Hits. Which is Super easy in Coop.

Which I do not have either.

Still Coop Counts. And Coop its much easier to get those Kills than in Random.....

IF you have the fortune to spawn where all the bots are, IF your team is utterly incompetent, slow or AFK... the 185k damage in 1 game were a real nuisance in coop. I was close to shooting up any interfering teammate whenever I came near the 150k mark and had one target left.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[THESO]
3,202 posts
7,618 battles
1 minute ago, GrossadmiralRattenkoenig said:

Because I do not have an UK one.

Which I do not have either.

IF you have the fortune to spawn where all the bots are, IF your team is utterly incompetent, slow or AFK... the 185k damage in 1 game were a real nuisance in coop. I was close to shooting up any interfering teammate whenever I came near the 150k mark and had one target left.

1+2

Thats Irrelevant. Because this same Condition Applies to both PvP and PvE Players. 

So requiring a Certain Nation Ship Class is not Discrimination against PvE Players.

And you think you have the Fortune to Spawn properly in Randoms ?

Guess what. In Randoms you wont just have Teammates trying to get the Kill and Damage. But the Enemy will also be a Player which wont want to give that Damage to either of you.

Or which (Especially when your a CV or DD) might show you the Middle Finger and just to avoid your Torps/Shells will show Flat Broadside to one your Teammate to avoid them. Thus you getting nothing and your Teammate getting a Kill and Massive Damage out of it.

So again. This is not Discrimination against PvE Players.

You say 185k Damage in Coop is Hard ?

Try getting it in Randoms lol.

We are Talking about these Events Discriminating against PvE Players. Not about how hard these Events are for New Players.

You might not Realize this. But these Events are Intended as a Passtime for Players in the Game that already have most of the Stuff they Aimed for.

Players which already have Several Different Lines Unlocked to Tier 10 with several Thousand Battles.

And the Targets are Set based on these Players.

• Cool 1

Players
2,806 posts
31 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Not sure why you would think that this Event is Bad for PvE Players

I've let you write your piece, not wanting to really engage to see the way you think about stuff.

The guy above me hopefully gave you an idea about the AVERAGE anonymous majority of players. How they think, how they try to do missions, what ships they have (very few), if they have premium time (they don't) and if they have the time (as time is needed in co op as you blatantly admitted.)

To answer to your provocative question (it seems that way), I am not co op player. Never was.

I eat in randoms pretty darn well. But I love scenarios that is true. It is my favorite mode. Why? cuz I don't have to listen to such (well written in this case) diatribes.

Btw, I low key agree, having reviewed the directives that it is much easier than Puerto Rico this. For me. That don't mean it is easy for the majority of players. It is probably still difficult and time consuming to do in co op. Especially the base xp missions. An average co op game will give 250-350 base unless you pick a dd, or a very fast cruiser (as you said).

A solution to this (and that is to the PVE crowd reading) is to do the missions extremely late hour on the server. When the online players are about 2-3k. There you can have 450-700 base xp games or more (I've done 1k easily) playing alone against 9 bots. 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
2,806 posts
10 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

You might not Realize this. But these Events are Intended as a Passtime for Players in the Game that already have most of the Stuff they Aimed for.

Players which already have Several Different Lines Unlocked to Tier 10 with several Thousand Battles.

And the Targets are Set based on these Players.

they should hire you to do PR man, you just tanked their whole event. This is the definition of elitism...

you can downvote this too but you just proved my point :)

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[U69]
[U69]
Players
174 posts
14 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Guess what. In Randoms you wont just have Teammates trying to get the Kill and Damage.

I have not played many random games, but the teammates I have had the dubious pleasure to witness were definitely NOT competing with me for damage farming. They were trying to stay as far as possible away from the enemy, behind hard cover, at a range that even a lucky shot might not deal any reasonable damage. I could have had the entire enemy team for myself if I had felt gluttonous.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
3,202 posts
7,618 battles
6 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

I've let you write your piece, not wanting to really engage to see the way you think about stuff.

The guy above me hopefully gave you an idea about the AVERAGE anonymous majority of players. How they think, how they try to do missions, what ships they have (very few), if they have premium time (they don't) and if they have the time (as time is needed in co op as you blatantly admitted.)

To answer to your provocative question (it seems that way), I am not co op player. Never was.

I eat in randoms pretty darn well. But I love scenarios that is true. It is my favorite mode. Why? cuz I don't have to listen to such (well written in this case) diatribes.

Btw, I low key agree, having reviewed the directives that it is much easier than Puerto Rico this. For me. That don't mean it is easy for the majority of players. It is probably still difficult and time consuming to do in co op. Especially the base xp missions. An average co op game will give 250-350 base unless you pick a dd, or a very fast cruiser (as you said).

A solution to this (and that is to the PVE crowd reading) is to do the missions extremely late hour on the server. When the online players are about 2-3k. There you can have 450-700 base xp games or more (I've done 1k easily) playing alone against 9 bots. 

So Basicly you didnt Read it and just Imagined whatever you wanted.

Sorry. But as I told the Guy above already. His Problems ARE NOT PvE Player Discrimination....

Do you think PvP Players just get all Nations and Ship Classes for Free or something ???? lol

Or Do you Seriously Claim that doing 185k Damage is Easier and Faster in Randoms than it is in Coop ?

LOL.

Nope. I actually Made Extremely Clear that the Time Needed for this Event is much much less when your doing it Coop.

Because 4 out of 5 Missions are much Faster and much Easier in Coop.

I Play both. PvP and PvE. So I have the Luxury of just Choosing the Faster way for each. Meaning I can do the One Mission where its Faster in PvP in PvP and do the rest in PvE.

But Players who only do PvP will actually need VASTLY MORE TIME to do these Missions than Players only doing PvE.

Pls dont try to make these Cheap Attempts at somehow Pretending I said something Different.

The only time where you would need Longer in PvE was an Alternative thing I suggested for you which allows you to do the Mission without any effort and have it run on the side instead of actively pursuing it right away as its own Mission.

Thats a matter of Effort for People WHICH EXPLICITY DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME. Because the Method I suggested allows you to Finish the Mission with minimal Daily Time invested as it overlaps the Mission with Future ones instead of Spending the Extra Time of doing the Mission Individually right away.

You trying to somehow make this Sound like anyone claimed Coop needs longer for this Event is Dishonest at best.....

No its Not. It is EASY AS HELL in Coop. There is Literally no Difficulty for Coop here.

And No its Not Faster in PvP either. 95% of all the Missions Required. Are FASTER in Coop than in Randoms. With the 5% which are Faster in PvP being ones you can actually either Avoid Completely or do on the side assuming you dont wanna bother Spending the extra Time in Scenarios.

In Total even if you Include these Missions by doing them Purely in Coop not even Scenarios. You would still be Faster in Total than doing them Randoms.

lol

And why would you do that ?

Its nice you get 1k Base Exp by doing alone vs 9 Bots. But its also something you Spend nearly the Full 20 Minutes of Battletime on.

Compared to that during Prime Time you do 3-4 Battles in the same Time getting 200-300 Base Exp.

Not sure you realize this. But I do these Missions during Primetime. Depending on what I want to have I use a Ship Suited for it.

For example. For Damage I will just use some Cruiser and Spam HE from the 2nd Line as Bots almost always Focus the guy closest to them.

For Kills I will usually take a DD with Torps and just Yolo and Torp 1-3 Bots or Ram the DD. 1-3 Kills every 3-5 Minutes is way easier than 6-9 Kills in 20 Minutes lol.

For Exp I as a PvP Player will usually just go for Randoms because Exp Gain is better. Random takes about 3 times as long but also tends to provide 4 times as much Exp. Meaning you earn Exp somewhat faster in Randoms.

Credits I actually often do in Coop unless I am ready to Invest Signals. Because You only earn about 2.5 Times as much Credits in Randoms. So as I get 3-4 Matches in the Same Time I get Credits Earned Faster in Coop.

Of course this works only for Events. Because you pay Maintenance for Coop. It might be Half Maintenance. But still Profit Wise you get more in Randoms. (If you can Play that is). Because Profit deducts the Maintenance for each Match mening that in Randoms earning the amount in one Match is more Profitable as you Pay less. While for Events earning Credits is actually faster in Coop because the maintenance is not deducted from Event gains.

Sorry. But your just being Dishonest there Mate.

If this Event Discriminates against anyone its PvP Players.

17 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

they should hire you to do PR man, you just tanked their whole event. This is the definition of elitism...

you can downvote this too but you just proved my point :)

So your Out of Arguments and thus Revert down to Insults :)

Great.

And Yes. I downvote it. Because what your doing is Offensive.

Your not trying to make an Argument. Your not even trying to Argue or Reason at all.

Your either out of Lazyness or out of Hostility not even bothering to Read Properly what I Say. Yet you immediately make Claims (Horribly False Claims) on what I would have Said.

Your not just Wasting the Time I spend making the effort to Explain this to you Properly which is very Rude. But your also causing Confusion for others by making Dishonest and False Statements on what Others would have Said or Meant.

Heck you didnt even Notice the Guy your pulling into this isnt talking about PvE vs PvP at all but is actually just having the same problems as many new PvP players which is that the Event Requires to have certain Nations on T5-7 or higher.

Which is entirely Unrelated to PvE vs PvP.....

28 minutes ago, U69_2020 said:

I have not played many randoms games, but the teammates I have had the dubious pleasue to witness were definitely NOT competing with me for damage farming. They were trying to stay as far as possible away from the enemy, behind hard cover, at a range that even a lucky shot might not deal any reasonable damage. I could have had the entire enemy team for myself if I had felt gluttonous.

They are Competing with you for the Damage :)

Because the Enemy will do the same and alos sit back and in cover.

Because if you feel gluttonous and go forward to have whole team for yourself you.ll just get killed without really getting anything. Meaning your not competing with others for damage but rather become damage that the enemy competes over xD

Thing is. Some People are always gluttonous. And then your whole Team sitting in the Rear will Compete for that actual easy Damage ^^

[NECRO]
Players
413 posts
5 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Heck you didnt even Notice the Guy your pulling into this isnt talking about PvE vs PvP at all but is actually just having the same problems as many new PvP players which is that the Event Requires to have certain Nations on T5-7 or higher.

Which is entirely Unrelated to PvE vs PvP.....

That is not entirely true. By having no suitable ships available to do those couple of missions, you are forced to do other missions with less ship type restrictions which can only be done in PVP.

• Cool 1