Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nambr9

Critical Error

4 comments in this topic

Players
4,014 posts

So ...

I have been getting this again. Every few games.

Did validate the files, system up2date, GPU drivers up2date. All I can do Is to reinstall ... but I wont. I Rather just give up, since the current ranked muppets drained all my will to play.

I wont even report it as I have reported it at least 5 times already in the past.

It blocks everything ... you cant even kill the process as it hooks to the focus. All you can do is "SIgn out" of Windows....

It happens at the end of the battle, before it would show the results.

2020-05-06 08_35_58-Window.jpg

[XTREM]
Players
3,634 posts
10,868 battles

Try running the game in safe mode. There is an arrow next to the start button letting you select safe mode. 

If the same error occurs see below. 

If it doesn't occur then delete your mod folder. 

Reinstall or repair the current installation is the only solution. Make sure to delete the mod folder too if you have mods. 

Make sure to not install any mods anymore. 

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,749 posts
10,206 battles
1 hour ago, nambr9 said:

So ...

I have been getting this again. Every few games.

Did validate the files, system up2date, GPU drivers up2date. All I can do Is to reinstall ... but I wont. I Rather just give up, since the current ranked muppets drained all my will to play.

I wont even report it as I have reported it at least 5 times already in the past.

It blocks everything ... you cant even kill the process as it hooks to the focus. All you can do is "SIgn out" of Windows....

It happens at the end of the battle, before it would show the results.

2020-05-06 08_35_58-Window.jpg

It is about your GPU mate.. 

%90.. your GPU.. I mean not your GPU specifically but the interaction with your GPU and the game. 

It happened to me last month.. I've found the solution, lighten the load on my GPU when I log in, after 10 seconds of logging in, game runs smoothly.. 

[PN4VY]
Players
358 posts
6,877 battles

The same thing happens in Manjaro Linux.
I think it was more common for me in the previous patch than this one, but it still happens at least once per day.
For me it always happens at the end of the match right before the score tabs become visible

Sign in to follow this