Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Pametrada

Does IFHE change warrant a refund for affected Premiums ?

4 comments in this topic

Players
591 posts
4,725 battles

I remember when the smoke mechanism was altered, owners of the three Premium ships affected, which included the Belfast, were offered a time-limited doubloon-equivalent refund. .

Perhaps the experts can offer some advice - as the Atlanta has been affected by the IFHE change ( I think..? ) - does this not also warrant the offer of a refund ? It is a purchased product  which no longer fully functions as advertised, and therefore might raise issues of consumer protection law.  Thoughts would be appreciated, including anything I haven't considered.

• Funny 3

[STARS]
[STARS]
Beta Tester
163 posts
17,853 battles

Before the introduction of the IFHE skill, the Atlanta was already good. 

[CATS]
Players
30,371 posts
15,494 battles
5 minutes ago, Pametrada said:

I remember when the smoke mechanism was altered, owners of the three Premium ships affected, which included the Belfast, were offered a time-limited doubloon-equivalent refund. .

Perhaps the experts can offer some advice - as the Atlanta has been affected by the IFHE change ( I think..? ) - does this not also warrant the offer of a refund ? It is a purchased product  which no longer fully functions as advertised, and therefore might raise issues of consumer protection law.  Thoughts would be appreciated, including anything I haven't considered.

No

Players
281 posts
3,983 battles

Advanced issue found

5 minutes ago, Pametrada said:

It is a purchased product  which no longer fully functions as advertised, and therefore might raise issues of consumer protection law. 

Terms and conditions begs to differ.

Sign in to follow this