Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

When the Stars Align: the USNI Welcomes You

9 comments in this topic

Players
79 posts
2,522 battles

**spoiler alert**

there isn't really much about the russian ships that made history and we have them in game, u know kremlin's, stalingrad, smolensk, moskva, sinOP, etc etc. i feel really disapointed that i can't read historical things about them :Smile_coin:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 5

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles

I have been a member of the USNI for decades. I cannot recommend them highly enough (yes, they're not perfect). There are quite a few books from their publishing arm in my library, too.:cap_cool:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,803 posts
1,853 battles
1 hour ago, HMS_Edinburgh_C16 said:

**spoiler alert**

there isn't really much about the russian ships that made history and we have them in game, u know kremlin's, stalingrad, smolensk, moskva, sinOP, etc etc. i feel really disapointed that i can't read historical things about them :Smile_coin:

Having been there, I can definitely recommend a visit to St. Petersburg (once the pandemic is over that is). The museums there have a lot of military and general history to offer. Some is even translated or translated tours/audio guides are available.

Big parts are only available in Russian though and sure, there are certainly ships in the game (not only in the Soviet techtree) that have little or no historical relevance, but that is also not the point of the game to not include some more unknown or even weird designs that were never built.

Kinda fits the topic: Sub_Octavian provided some longer comment on the whole topic of the "RU Bias" and generally why we add even ships without actual history in our the first Q&A on our Discord server : https://discord.gg/wows

Spoiler

image.png

• Bad 1

Players
79 posts
2,522 battles
On 5/5/2020 at 5:23 PM, Sehales said:

Having been there, I can definitely recommend a visit to St. Petersburg (once the pandemic is over that is). The museums there have a lot of military and general history to offer. Some is even translated or translated tours/audio guides are available.

Big parts are only available in Russian though and sure, there are certainly ships in the game (not only in the Soviet techtree) that have little or no historical relevance, but that is also not the point of the game to not include some more unknown or even weird designs that were never built.

Kinda fits the topic: Sub_Octavian provided some longer comment on the whole topic of the "RU Bias" and generally why we add even ships without actual history in our the first Q&A on our Discord server : https://discord.gg/wows

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

🙄

Well other nations have some "weird designs" as you like to call them, but those are at least a bit balanced.

Not like a special certain nation that is almost full of broken "weird designs"and that is getting a few more. This is [edited] [edited] and its time to stop with those.

PS: russian cv's anytime soon?

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Players
562 posts
22 minutes ago, HMS_Edinburgh_C16 said:

There are rumours :Smile_great:

Cloudquiet (2).jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[X-10]
Players
70 posts
3,968 battles
17 hours ago, motor_g_b said:

Cloudquiet (2).jpg

Project 72 | The Kristoffer's Universe In War Wiki | FandomI think this will be added if russian cvs are comming 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles
On 5/6/2020 at 11:48 AM, HMS_Edinburgh_C16 said:

🙄

Well other nations have some "weird designs" as you like to call them, but those are at least a bit balanced.

Not like a special certain nation that is almost full of broken "weird designs"and that is getting a few more. This is [edited] [edited] and its time to stop with those.

WG would have to introduce a new class of ships to be able to have Russian CV's - tugboats. :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

Players
217 posts
12,032 battles
On 5/6/2020 at 5:01 PM, motor_g_b said:

Cloudquiet (2).jpg

Question is can you kill it in the full game time with 1.5km (2 hand guns and a slingshot), dd AA?

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this