Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
dan_matt

Idea For Possible Better Team Play

16 comments in this topic

[LAWS]
Players
81 posts
6,089 battles

So recently it has been very hit and miss with teams, I have played in games tonight  where we have been steam rolled and played in games where we have been the roller of steams, just played 5 games where I have won 3 and lost 2, and in 4 of them I was either first or second on points for my team. Why dont we reward those who come in the top 3 of both winning and losing teams? A super container for those who finish top in the winning team, and containers for the top 5 on both winning and losing teams, it would make people want to play well, something to play for instead of giving up, not many people car about XP or credits anymore, if a free container is involved people may try harder to reach those top positions even in a losing team??

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Players
315 posts
15,762 battles

Nah, they should make only your performance aka xp earned count. Should be rewarded not win or lose. Anyways nobody play for win, no team play no anything just one men vs 23 men, bots, potatos, tomatos and other vegetables. You should rate player performance not luck and what hes gona get from MM lottery. Win buff to xp gain is ok in competetive when you know your team. In random punishing my xp gain for not sucsesfully carry all kind of bad players is not fun.

• Bad 1

[IRQ]
Players
2,930 posts
7,510 battles

The more you ignore winning as a factor in rewards, the less players are going to bother with team play and objectives. Which means the problem will get worse.

• Cool 7

Players
315 posts
15,762 battles
1 minute ago, AnotherDuck said:

The more you ignore winning as a factor in rewards, the less players are going to bother with team play and objectives. Which means the problem will get worse.

Cant be worse then this, when i play co op once in year i always supprised how much they care for win compared to majority of players i meet in randoms

• Funny 1

[IRQ]
Players
2,930 posts
7,510 battles
1 minute ago, Yamato942 said:

Cant be worse then this

Just give WG some time. They'll think of a way.

• Funny 2

Players
12 posts
191 battles
Vor 8 Minuten, AnotherDuck sagte:

Just give WG some time. They'll think of a way.

To sell more premiums, doublons... whatever.

It is actually sad, but WG seriously does not care about anything but their bottom line. They dont give a damm about anything.. and I really mean ANYTHING else.

[CATS]
Players
30,374 posts
15,494 battles
3 hours ago, dan_matt said:

So recently it has been very hit and miss with teams, I have played in games tonight  where we have been steam rolled and played in games where we have been the roller of steams, just played 5 games where I have won 3 and lost 2, and in 4 of them I was either first or second on points for my team. Why dont we reward those who come in the top 3 of both winning and losing teams? A super container for those who finish top in the winning team, and containers for the top 5 on both winning and losing teams, it would make people want to play well, something to play for instead of giving up, not many people car about XP or credits anymore, if a free container is involved people may try harder to reach those top positions even in a losing team??

You are assuming people play better if they are offered a bigger carrot. I think you are mistaken. People play as good as they can and no carrot will change that.

[LUZ1]
Players
1,272 posts
14,199 battles

It will only change if you change the match making. Let patatoes play tools, and experts play unicums. Make 5 skill classes and let people progress based on performance. It will work as a charm.

But WG don't want this for some reason :cap_win:

• Funny 1

Players
15 posts
6,641 battles

The problem with that is that the person top of the losing board is not the best at all. The way xp is calculated to show who is best doesn't quite work since if there is a bonus for best loser then you end up with more farming in game. People will end up going for points and not wins. Also DDs who spend a lot of game spotting for the team and not yoloing to get torps off do not get rewarded if they lose in the end but they may have done an excellent job throughout to lose to the conqueror taking advantage 20km back from their spots. 

Players
752 posts
2,202 battles
5 hours ago, Yamato942 said:

Cant be worse then this, when i play co op once in year i always supprised how much they care for win compared to majority of players i meet in randoms

You realise that in co-op your team has to actively decide to lose to avoid winning simply because the Red team just charge.....

2 players who can hit the side of a barn will almost guarantee a win.

Players
315 posts
15,762 battles
6 hours ago, Molly_Delaney said:

You realise that in co-op your team has to actively decide to lose to avoid winning simply because the Red team just charge.....

2 players who can hit the side of a barn will almost guarantee a win.

Hhaah you didnt understand, i speak about bots side of coop how they care for win and play objectives.

• Funny 1

Players
752 posts
2,202 battles
32 minutes ago, Yamato942 said:

Hhaah you didnt understand, i speak about bots side of coop how they care for win and play objectives.

Not quite, I've watched Red team bots sail OUT of the cap zone to pursue Green team ships.

Even when they were about to win on points........

The Bots have to win harder by sinking all Green team.

They can also be lured into torpedo ambushes; set up one side of channel, shell them to gain their attention then launch torpedoes into the channel, the Bots sail straight into the torpedoes. Hysterically funny.......

The only objective the Bots have is to sink all the player ships...... This is very observable.

[LSCA]
Players
1,640 posts
12,834 battles

co-op is made for those who only want win all the time, its same like you see opponent cards in pocker.

if play enoh co-op you understand how stupit bots are

• Cool 1

Players
315 posts
15,762 battles
15 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

if play enoh co-op you understand how stupit bots are

Same for random

• Cool 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,640 posts
12,834 battles
3 minutes ago, Yamato942 said:

Same for random

not really because in random people act differently, you can't also blame people too much because  game not have mm balance

[PN4VY]
Players
358 posts
7,090 battles

Loosers pay triple battle expenses.
I give them a week before they either quit or start to git gud

Sign in to follow this