You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grand_Moff_Tano

5000 Gold + 1 Hanger Slot?

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters, Weekend Tester
4,269 posts
823 battles

Just wanted to ask, but I bought 3000 gold +30 Months Prem, but when I logged into the game, I got an additional 5000 Gold and a Single Hanger Slot, I just wanted to know if anyone else got this and know what it is for? And whether or not it will transfer to OBT?

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

Just wanted to ask, but I bought 3000 gold +30 Months Prem, but when I logged into the game, I got an additional 5000 Gold and a Single Hanger Slot, I just wanted to know if anyone else got this and know what it is for? And whether or not it will transfer to OBT?

Lucky you. :ohmy:

Beta Tester
1,989 posts
4,379 battles

Sounds like you accidently bought a preorder ship you already own (havnt checked your profile to see what you have). some gold + ships value in gold + port slot. check the confirmation mail, there should be a name of the package somewhere

Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters, Weekend Tester
4,269 posts
823 battles

Sounds like you accidently bought a preorder ship you already own (havnt checked your profile to see what you have). some gold + ships value in gold + port slot. check the confirmation mail, there should be a name of the package somewhere

I did, it only shows for the 3000 gold + 30 days premium.

Edit - Checked again and it appears so, Universal Sailer Package, guess it's a trip to support.

Edited by Commodore_Ahsoka_Tano