Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ThatOneDidntGoIn

Game jerky after update.

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
304 posts
2,139 battles

Anyone else finding the game is really jerky after the update?

There seems to be a bit more lag, but that never used to effect the sound as well, which seems to be stop and start as well.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
71 posts
90 battles

i've been asking this in every battle. 65fps and under 200 ping and yet stuttering like crazy.

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,376 posts
9,117 battles

After the update, more people are playing because of the new ships.

Probably the 1 EU server cannot handle the increase in players at peak times.

Hopefully Wargaming decides to buy/install/rent/upgrade more EU servers before we go into the OBT.

Better still, i hope they will do that when we are still in CBT, so when can test server performance also. (no lagspikes at peak times)

:honoring:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
304 posts
2,139 battles

I was running the graphics on high before the update. Had about 30 fps and had a few lag spikes. I was happy with the game performance though lag spikes were annoying. No issues with sound.

Funnily enough this happened in WOT as well, after an update, lag spikes - which WG ignored complaints about.

Just dropped the graphics to medium and fps went up to 60, lag spikes still there. I did notice the fps going from 60 to 15 all the time though with the drops inline with the stuttering. It doesn't really effect the game play in terms of what I can do, but its no longer smooth and its very irritating, especially with the stuttering sound.

Beta Tester
305 posts
3,657 battles

yeh same problems fps drop and stuttering sound :D

• Cool 1

[-SOG-]
Beta Tester
134 posts
3,414 battles

I'm refusing to play WoWs till they fix game client optimisation. I've dropped graphics quality to the rock bottom and it still micro-freezes on simple things like firing guns or deployed smokescreen.

Before 0.3.1 I were able to play smoothly with no lags and constant 50-60fps... On ultra-high settings. :sceptic:

• Cool 1

[UKE-V]
Beta Tester
107 posts
688 battles

Ive just invested in this game...and now i will have to leave it until this Stuttering is resolved :-(

Beta Tester
483 posts
3,215 battles

Its has occurred to me that perhaps the graphics options aren't taking any effect. I've lowered my graphics settings significantly also and the game stutters like crazy.

Beta Tester
62 posts

I run my GFX setting on max and i get a constant 60-80 fps but i still get major lag spikes so for me definatley not the GFX its the server(s), Tbh all was fine before this latest patch but i do believe its all to do with the influx of players we have online now. During the day i get minor lag spikes but in the evening when peak time comes around my ping fluctuates around 60-200 every second game is just about playable. Maybe they should steal a server off WoT :hiding:

[ANON6]
Beta Tester
24 posts
2,292 battles

I have the same sort of problem the games seems to run worse after the patch and the load times seem a lot worse too. I used to get into a battle at the end of the count down now I have lowered my settings and its already going on by the time I am in.

The sounds also seem effected by the lag too so I have a feeling its my end but I don't know.

Weekend Tester
48 posts
157 battles

I have the same sort of problem the games seems to run worse after the patch and the load times seem a lot worse too. I used to get into a battle at the end of the count down now I have lowered my settings and its already going on by the time I am in.

The sounds also seem effected by the lag too so I have a feeling its my end but I don't know.

Might not be the load times are longer but the countdown has been shortened? I too was getting in at the beginning of the countdown pre 0.3.1 and now i only have ~5s to get ready, but the load time seems the same.

The game is stuttering like crazy for me as well though, running 50-70fps and ~60 ping and sailing is really annoying thanks to that. :(

Sign in to follow this