Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ukio

NOT dedicated to MatchMaking - but to players

13 comments in this topic

[OV]
Players
117 posts
9,556 battles

On the picture you see my last LOSS.

I got lucky and killed alone (1 cruiser shot a salvo ...) 3 DDs in the first 3 minutes of the battle ----------- AND WE STILL LOST!

No matchmaking can fix this! This is utter human incapability of, as my favorite CContributor Jingles says, not being able to think and breathe at the same time.

Just imagine - the team has an advantage THAT INSANE ... and they still manage to lose some how?!?!!!

image.png.4153861e28147aa5d334c087e7767700.png

[LSCA]
Players
1,049 posts
9,047 battles
8 minutes ago, Ukio said:

I got lucky and killed alone (1 cruiser shot a salvo ...) 3 DDs in the first 3 minutes of the battle ----------- AND WE STILL LOST!

No matchmaking can fix this! This is utter human incapability of, as my favorite CContributor Jingles says, not being able to think and breathe at the same time.

Just imagine - the team has an advantage THAT INSANE ... and they still manage to lose some how?!?!!!

image.png.4153861e28147aa5d334c087e7767700.png

tier V ship possible get with one or 2 day if user play en oh, those people have 0 experience

[OV]
Players
117 posts
9,556 battles
5 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

tier V ship possible get with one or 2 day if user play en oh, those people have 0 experience

So according to you - my entire team was a "2nd-day-players" and the other team were people with 5k+ games..........................................................................

[LSCA]
Players
1,049 posts
9,047 battles
1 minute ago, Ukio said:

So according to you - my entire team was a "2nd-day-players" and the other team were people with 5k+ games..........................................................................

it can be yes

[PONY]
Beta Tester
6,057 posts
10,375 battles
2 minutes ago, Ukio said:

Everyone in the other team with under 900 Points did not good too. If that is for missing expirience or bad players can noone tell you.

Beside that, its just another mimimi Thread.

[OV]
Players
117 posts
9,556 battles

Well... 

You act like "meh" when your team has 3 ships lead and it manages to kill only 2 other ships 

I really wonder how many times you guys have had games like this (for me it is a daily thing) to react like this is nothing ...

I know that WG does not care at all about player's opinion ... and probably this is why

I also do not care of this game anymore

Players
2,904 posts
14,993 battles
30 minutes ago, Ukio said:

Expect this to get even worse at all tiers the next months. We deserve extinction for sure.

[PISH]
Players
370 posts
3,068 battles

Just because you took down 3 DDs early in the match is not a reason to get complacent and foolhardy which your team clearly did and got punished for it.

[LSCA]
Players
1,049 posts
9,047 battles
39 minutes ago, Ukio said:

I really wonder how many times you guys have had games like this (for me it is a daily thing) to react like this is nothing ...

i been battles where our full team kills everyone and other team have 0 kills, so yes it happens and been talked already at in other topics that its a issue

[SM0KE]
Players
5,454 posts
13,471 battles
1 hour ago, Ukio said:

the team has an advantage THAT INSANE

Knocking off three DDs should make a positive difference, but it would unlikely to be of the level to warrant all caps, especially when the surviving DD is a Gadjah, and said killed DDs are bottom/mid tier for the team.

Although I can only guess, it rather looks like the Scharn and NOLA knew their business, so not killing them may explain a lot of why your team lost; also, bear in mind that there are many players about at the moment who are nowhere near your level of experience (you have 9K and change battles), especially pottering about in T5-6. As frustrating as this sort of battle is, they just sometimes happen; all you can do is maximise your own rewards, try not to have an aneurysm, and move onto the next battle...

[SHAFT]
Players
9,574 posts
8,858 battles

You give your team an advantage, they go into full win harder mode... sad but true

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,346 posts
25,561 battles
1 hour ago, Ukio said:

Your mistake was not killing 4th :Smile_trollface:

It usually takes just 1 DD to make team not think and breath at the same time.

Sign in to follow this