Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Flavio1997

Pach 3.1.1

61 comments in this topic

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
660 posts
6,685 battles

As the title say, on the 22 of may the wg is going to release the 3.1.1 patch, i'm curious to know which features it will contains. I hope there will be A LOT of rebelance and also bugfixing, 'cause right now i can't play longer than 10 minutes without the game crash ( before the 3.1 I had just 1 in 1k of battles) and that's getting anooying.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/News/NewsItem/View/395/world-of-warships---0311-patch-release

• Cool 2

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
660 posts
6,685 battles

Page not found... guess someone prematurely put up something and it got pulled quickly

I can still click on it and see the wg page daying that

Weekend Tester
1,668 posts
32 battles

They are adding more birds!

112e9593998a3b6bc71690a32e9516a3b7a510e8

-Now Battleships will have an enraged seagull swarm around them that will attack any flying objects in the vicinity.

Edited by Bl4ckh0g
  • Cool 2

Beta Tester
332 posts
214 battles

-Now Battleships will have an enraged seagull swarm around them that will attack any flying objects in the vicinity.

seagull poop will randomly strike in a 10km area around it for a random amount of damage at random times. Because there's literally no game mechanic that can't be made better with the prefix random :P

Beta Tester
116 posts
2,417 battles

Any info what would be in this patch? Bugs fixing or something else (ships perhaps)?

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles

No more ships will be added in the 0.3.1.1 minipatch. Like most mini patches (i.e. 4th figure of the patch number), it will contain mostly bug fixes and minor rebalancing if required. Don't get your hopes up for +5km range on all US BB's, and torpedoes to suddenly start appearing 5km from your battleships though!

Beta Tester
657 posts

giphy.gif

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
116 posts
2,417 battles

No more ships will be added in the 0.3.1.1 minipatch. Like most mini patches (i.e. 4th figure of the patch number), it will contain mostly bug fixes and minor rebalancing if required. Don't get your hopes up for +5km range on all US BB's, and torpedoes to suddenly start appearing 5km from your battleships though!

Thanks the info! By the way. When can we expect the rest of the japs an us carriers?

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles

Whenever the developers feel it's time to let them out into the big bad world to be complained about :P I would guess... probably around the same time that they release the midway to the game, but there's been no news on anything or even an official explanation as to why the Taiho and Hakuryu wasn't added in this patch. But there's nothing to worry about >.> Just run up to the Shokaku and wait for the rest to be introduced :)

Weekend Tester
1,668 posts
32 battles

Whenever the developers feel it's time to let them out into the big bad world to be complained about :P I would guess... probably around the same time that they release the midway to the game, but there's been no news on anything or even an official explanation as to why the Taiho and Hakuryu wasn't added in this patch. But there's nothing to worry about >.> Just run up to the Shokaku and wait for the rest to be introduced :)

I think the reason they were not released is because they worked against battleships :D

Seriously tho, will we ever get a CV that's actually good at killing battleships? And you won't have to be unicum in order to even enjoy the game in them?

I had a division today in which a Kongo sailed perfectly in line, got torpedoed by planes which were visible for around 3 minutes beforehand and then complained about the torpedoes because 2 from the 12(or 8 not sure) hit him....

• Cool 2

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles

Seriously tho, will we ever get a CV that's actually good at killing battleships? And you won't have to be unicum in order to even enjoy the game in them?

I had a division today in which a Kongo sailed perfectly in line, got torpedoed by planes which were visible for around 3 minutes beforehand and then complained about the torpedoes because 2 from the 12(or 8 not sure) hit him....

Probably not, for the same reason that Arty is crap to play in in WoT, people get killed easily by skillful players, cry about it, eventually WG listen and nerf the crap out of them so that ONLY skilled people can actually use them with any effectiveness...

Weekend Tester
1,668 posts
32 battles

Probably not, for the same reason that Arty is crap to play in in WoT, people get killed easily by skillful players, cry about it, eventually WG listen and nerf the crap out of them so that ONLY skilled people can actually use them with any effectiveness...

Hyay that's what I feared...

Beta Tester
202 posts
3,207 battles

Arty is a horrible mechanic in WoT. I don't like RNG driven nukes raining from the sky that punishes aggressive play. CVs are far more in line with skill based aggressive play (mainly because you can see their aircraft coming) and you can take counter-action against them. This patch has made them pretty terrible to play though because it dropped the skill floor for countering them (improved armour and increased manoeuvrability). 

• Cool 3

Weekend Tester
64 posts
355 battles

112e9593998a3b6bc71690a32e9516a3b7a510e8

Did someone say seagull?

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,411 posts
8,583 battles

I thiink we are already below that level when it come to the CVs.

I guess it's a hard life for Supertesters when they argue themselves blue in the face only to be ignored by the Devs.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,271 posts
1,040 battles

View PostWhiskeyWolf, on 17 May 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

I thiink we are already below that level when it come to the CVs.

Well looking at the stats of the ~ top 20 clickers (I know so far at least) they all have incredible results with the IJN CVs, so we are still not below that point.

Weekend Tester
1,668 posts
32 battles

Well looking at the stats of the ~ top 20 clickers (I know so far at least) they all have incredible results with the IJN CVs, so we are still not below that point.

Yeah, a good player can even make the M3 Lee seem like a good tank :D

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,411 posts
8,583 battles

Just don't tell that to WG, else they will try to nefr the CVs even more.
Edited by WhiskeyWolf

Alpha Tester
2,299 posts
1,085 battles

Just don't tell that to WG, else they will try to nefr the CVs even more.

I can see that. There are peope doing damage with IJN CVs? Nerf them!!

Alpha Tester
82 posts
2,482 battles

I hope we will get the Bismarck 1941 to buy in memorandum of 74 years of Operation Rheinübung :)

Players
184 posts

Anybody have some more info on 3.1.1 they can share? Like if they are giving US CV their old loadouts back.

Edited by Numbah18

Sign in to follow this