Sign in to follow this  
TankScrapper

Ability to hide port's interface for amazing screenshots?

8 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
228 battles

To whomever it may concern,

I was recently discussing with a friend of mine whether it is possible to hide the port's interface so as to take some amazing screenshots. As yet , the feature seems to be undeveloped, and I was hoping that maybe it could be taken into consideration for minor patch in the near future, as some ships would be absolutely stunning if screenshots were taken without the port's dashboard. A friend of mine who was an Alpha Tester also encouraged that I post this idea on the Forum.

:honoring:Thanks for your consideration in advance :honoring:

PanzerGrenadierV2

• Cool 3

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
664 posts
6,714 battles

In the port you can't actually, or at least I don't knopw how to do it,  but during the game you can use CTRL+G to hide the interface

Players
2 posts
228 battles

In the port you can't actually, or at least I don't knopw how to do it,  but during the game you can use CTRL+G to hide the interface

True, however I was just trying to convey the idea that the ability to take screenshots in the port without the dashboard would be a nice development, that's all :P

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2 posts
405 battles

i have the same problem here been looking for ages and they say u have to do ctrl G but that doesnt work for me

realy like to take port screenshots without the gui

or is there mod that u can remove the ui in port?

Edited by Dufeu

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,082 battles

i have the same problem here been looking for ages and they say u have to do ctrl G but that doesnt work for me

realy like to take port screenshots without the gui

In port, right click and move the cursor and the port interface will disappear leaving the ship, port and the WoWs logo ready for that screenshot.
  • Cool 3

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

In port, right click and move the cursor and the port interface will disappear leaving the ship, port and the WoWs logo ready for that screenshot.

Exactly this.