Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
poopooo

Aircraft carrier XP

5 comments in this topic

Question

[BICHO]
Players
133 posts
4,845 battles
The developers plan to increase the profits of the carriers? At the moment making good games with them does not generate more than around 1000 points of xp with premium, instead of a normal game with the omaha you perfectly get around 2000 of xp with premium. Knowing that the Ryujo is level 6 and the omaha is level 5, I find it curious that you earn half of xp with the aircraft carrier and that with the cruise of one level less you earn double or more.

4 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
26,234 posts
14,142 battles

The best way to improve your income is to get better at the new carriers.

The average player outperforms you by around 33%.

Using premium camos and signals reduces the time to get to the next ship greatly. But maybe it is better if you take your time.

[CATS]
Players
26,234 posts
14,142 battles
9 minutes ago, poopooo said:
The developers plan to increase the profits of the carriers? At the moment making good games with them does not generate more than around 1000 points of xp with premium, instead of a normal game with the omaha you perfectly get around 2000 of xp with premium. Knowing that the Ryujo is level 6 and the omaha is level 5, I find it curious that you earn half of xp with the aircraft carrier and that with the cruise of one level less you earn double or more.

Where did you get that?

And getting 1000 XP with premium is not a good game.

[BICHO]
Players
133 posts
4,845 battles
7 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Where did you get that?

And getting 1000 XP with premium is not a good game.

Well, in each game they are giving me between 800 and 1000, for example I have played one doing 45,000 damage and they have given me 1,200, with premium but losing, knowing that I am getting around 1,000 XP and the next ship is 150,000 of xp, come on I have 140 games left minimum.

[BICHO]
Players
133 posts
4,845 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

The best way to improve your income is to get better at the new carriers.

The average player outperforms you by around 33%.

Using premium camos and signals reduces the time to get to the next ship greatly. But maybe it is better if you take your time. 

ok,thanks

Sign in to follow this