You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Nemo

This game is a mess

76 comments in this topic

[FLYD]
Players
1,362 posts
13,066 battles

Good Bye then. do not forget to open the door on your way out. :)

Maybe you could you know look at yourself and think about what you can change. If the answer is nothing or uninstall well we can not help you.

PS: We all deal with that. But not go on the forum to rant all the time.

PPS.: And yes we all invested some money to...

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 6
  • Angry 4

[SPWAR]
Players
9 posts
8,138 battles

You haven't answered a single question and you are saying bb.... Great mentality there...

These are real problems for a game that i PAY to play. Where should i post them? To the player support??

PS: If you dont have something constructive to say dont reply to this topic. It's not for flaming, its for explaining MY reasons of how bad this game has become and MAYBE wake up a little bit the developers before they loose more players

• Cool 9
  • Boring 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,049 posts
9,026 battles

if Smolensk is a issue then just kill him at battle, faster you kill him less people want play them, make him hunt like dd's hunted

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[CATS]
Players
26,181 posts
14,119 battles
17 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

This game is a complete mess. I had 2 friends (playing since 2015 and having spent a lot of money) who uninstalled  it recently AND DELETED THEIR ACCOUNT. I'm thinking of doing the same even if i have 300 days of premium left.

These are my main reasons:

1) Does even matchmaking exist???  Really do you even bother try putting together players of the same skill or you just consider the tier of the ships? ESPECIALLY IN RANKED??????

2) Do you feel proud of your CV rework? I don't know (and honestly i don't care) if people are playing more or less with the CVs nowdays. All i know is that now the gameplay  reminds me of mindless coinop arcade games, with infinitive lives. The CVs can't even fight each other in air battles.....They destroy DDs in 2 shots and 99% of the players completely ignore their team needs....

3) Tons of people complain about the king of cancer Smolensk. That ships has >19km range, an amazing reload time, extremely good AA, torps, smoke and 10km concealment....And what have you done about it? NOTHING as always...

4) The rewards for the campains and generally for the missions are most of the times crap. I have to destroy 2 ships, be the first in the results table, do 200 ribbons and get what? 4 flags???? FFS get serious....

5) UU can be accessed only through the ridicoulus reasearch bureau points system???? REALLY????

1. Ask your friends how the MM was back in 2015...
  2. They probably are. And when a DD gets sunk in two shots, he deserved it.
  3. Smolensks improve your teams chance to win, the more of them are on the enemy team...
  4. When you do not want captains and premiums ships, do not play for campaigns.
  5. Yepp, that is a bad one.
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 1

Players
159 posts

The game has lost its balance

CV's are OP but then again the Defensive AA can down a whole squadron in about 4 seconds, that is way OP too, plus CV's do little damage most of the time,.

Radar is the most stupid thing ever added to the game, no skill at all, just press a button and light up everything within 12km, it can even go through mountains too.

Smolensk should be heavily nerfed, way way OP

The balance of ships tier for tier is simply abysmal (from T7), +2 MM is a joke

• Funny 1

[POP]
Weekend Tester
1,015 posts
25 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

1) Does even matchmaking exist???  Really do you even bother try putting together players of the same skill or you just consider the tier of the ships? ESPECIALLY IN RANKED??????

No, except in ranked.

Do you feel proud of your CV rework?

I believe there are several designers who are ashamed of it and wish it was never released, and one big boss who is very proud of achieving a deadline on a major feature.

3) Tons of people complain about the king of cancer Smolensk. That ships has >19km range, an amazing reload time, extremely good AA, torps, smoke and 10km concealment....And what have you done about it? NOTHING as always...

Well Smolensk is not a good design, but at least its impact on the game isn't nearly as bad as carriers'. And probably submarines. It's also neither invincible nor the best carry ship ever.

4) The rewards for the campains and generally for the missions are most of the times crap. I have to destroy 2 ships, be the first in the results table, do 200 ribbons and get what? 4 flags???? FFS get serious....

You don't have to, you'll just get some extra stuffs if you do. Easier campaign missions can be repeated to progress and directives generally aren't that bad. With one recent exception.

5) UU can be accessed only through the ridicoulus reasearch bureau points system???? REALLY????

Really. I think there were some talks about changes to the anal training center at some point, though, so we'll have to see.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[FLYD]
Players
1,362 posts
13,066 battles
4 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

These are real problems for a game that i PAY to play. Where should i post them? To the player support??

Once again to the breach, you pay to get better rewards, this Game is a Free to Play Game....

5 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

It's not for flaming, its for explaining MY reasons of how bad this game has become and MAYBE wake up a little bit the developers before they loose more players

The let me be more constructive.

First of you said :

17 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

I'm thinking of doing the same even if i have 300 days of premium left.

These are my main reasons:

Didn't you?

18 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

You really do not want players of your Skill Level in your Team that would hammer your winrate and other stats even more.

18 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

2) Do you feel proud of your CV rework? I don't know (and honestly i don't care) if people are playing more or less with the CVs nowdays. All i know is that now the gameplay  reminds me of mindless coinop arcade games, with infinitive lives. The CVs can't even fight each other in air battles.....They destroy DDs in 2 shots and 99% of the players completely ignore their team needs....

That sadly is the whole concept of the Strike Carriers currently in the Game.

Do not expect that a cv can protect you in any shape way or form. if you do expect that or the cv does that you will lose by concept.

19 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

It also is fragile as glass , lost her main edge with the IFHE rework and easy to play arround or to outplay. AA is not nearly as godlevel as you describe, you just have to be more patient. and chose your striking time much more careful.

20 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

Since you refer to the new campaign it was always lauded as a challenge and chance to earn extra stuff. 4 Flags are still 4 flags if it that result needed is hard for you to achive then you may wanna do what i told you before , reflect inward and look if you can improve a little.

21 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

Assuming UNIQUE UPGRADES under your abbrivation no they are not , if you have owned the ship before the adding of said upgrades to the research bureau you still have the missions active for yourself. Also regrinding a line is not as bad as you make it out and it only takes one regrind to unlock the Modules... with spare RP to boot. Sure sucks if you haven't owned some T10 at the point they decided to change that but still its not as "horrendic" as you make it out,.

That enough constructive for you?

Then a request from me. Do maybe post something much more coherent then a "I WILL QUIT TO HERE IS WHY" post...

we get those every other day and most of the time its the same story.

Thank you.

• Bad 6

[SPWAR]
Players
7 posts
Vor 2 Stunden, Beebo_The_Destroyer sagte:

Good Bye then. do not forget to open the door on your way out. :)

Maybe you could you know look at yourself and think about what you can change. If the answer is nothing or uninstall well we can not help you.

PS: We all deal with that. But not go on the forum to rant all the time.

PPS.: And yes we all invested some money to...

the bad thing about this game is that many brainless people edited come in and bark without thinking ... the game this first 2 years was okay, now lately it has broken down to the maximum ... the gameplay in the battle is the worst loudly ... after 4.5 years in here and I'm thinking of deleting it

Edited by floribe2000
insults
  • Cool 1

Players
4,444 posts
7,604 battles

Monetization.

• CV rework is okay for the kind of potato BB players WG wants to cater to and if you have a problem with planes then that's all the more reason to grind to the latest OP T10 offering;
  • want to be competitive in ranked/clan battles, grind out that ship again;
  • Smolensk problems?  Grind that ship out;
  • want your UU to maintain competitiveness, again grind grind grind;
  • special captains, guess what.........
  • free stuff?  Ha Ha Ha.

Or you can pay WG $$$$$$ to skip the above.

7 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

I believe there are several designers who are ashamed of it and wish it was never released

Interesting, where did you hear that?

• Cool 3

[FLYD]
Players
1,362 posts
13,066 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, WHITE_BEAR_cok sagte:

the bad thing about this game is that many brainless people edited come in and bark without thinking ... the game this first 2 years was okay, now lately it has broken down to the maximum ... the gameplay in the battle is the worst loudly ... after 4.5 years in here and I'm thinking of deleting it

Why am i brainless? Because i adapt? Because i have arguments? I also have 4,5 Years in this game. And i am really fairly sick and tired of the first reflex of people to call other people names for disagreeing.

Edited by floribe2000
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,740 posts
5,280 battles

@Dark_Nemo

1: Hard enough for them to even mirror the ships, let alone the players, except in co op.

2: Spoken like someone who forgot what it was like pre rework

3: Smolensk is bad, but it's certainly not a disease that kills millions each year.

4: Less pissed by this and more that most of them can't be done in co op.

5: You know what, I'll give you that one.

• Cool 2

[POP]
Weekend Tester
1,015 posts
7 minutes ago, Capra76 said:

Interesting, where did you hear that?

I have never heard anything about it, I'm just using my experience in reviewing computer games and in project management to figure out what is probably going on. It's a discussion for another topic, but basically the design is so full of obvious and ugly kludges that a designer with any professional pride would refuse to release the rework in the condition it was then (or now). It's not atypical for game development, but it's rare to see such bad design in a game that is generally enjoyable and successful. I can think of only one case that is even worse and I've seen things you wouldn't believe. 

However, this is a discussion for another topic, so take it there if you wish to continue. I just wanted to clarify that I have no insider info, just experience.

• Cool 3

[SPWAR]
Players
7 posts
8 minutes ago, Beebo_The_Destroyer said:

Why am i brainless? Because i adapt? Because i have arguments? I also have 4,5 Years in this game. And i am really fairly sick and tired of the first reflex of people to call other people names for disagreeing.

You thought it might be your fault, because your answer was completely ironic.

Do I think that your interest and answers may be financial?

[PISH]
Players
370 posts
3,067 battles
28 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

Ranked tries to match you based on similar ranks for what its worth. You want players of the same skill in a team go play Clan Battles and make sure to share how much you enjoyed it.

29 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

Hyperbole will get you nowhere. A DD deleted in 2 is unlikely. Also please share how much you enjoyed getting deleted by CV pre-rework.

32 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

I agree the Smolensk is unfun to play against if you are a BB, but that smoke and concealment are the only thing keeping it alive. People know it by reputation and will go to extreme lengths to sink it.

34 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

No one is forcing you to grind those missions. 

36 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

.You get 10k for just having the 5 T10s required to unlock it. A single line restarted and regrinded to T10 is another 10k so a single UU. Also most of them are crap anyway and those that are not are just sidegrades so whats the problem?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,740 posts
5,280 battles
2 minutes ago, Bratoev said:

I agree the Smolensk is unfun to play against if you are a BB, but that smoke and concealment are the only thing keeping it alive. People know it by reputation and will go to extreme lengths to sink it.

40 minutes ago, Dark_Nemo said:

One major problem with this is that it can be used against you if the Smol driver is smart (and brave) enough, and his team willing..

• Cool 1

[PISH]
Players
370 posts
3,067 battles
Just now, lafeel said:

One major problem with this is that it can be used against you if the Smol driver is smart (and brave) enough, and his team willing..

All true, but the same can be done with other ships. Also there's a lot of IFs for a random match. 

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,740 posts
5,280 battles
2 minutes ago, Bratoev said:

All true, but the same can be done with other ships. Also there's a lot of IFs for a random match. 

Any match, not just randoms to be fair. Also, I picked Smol in particular due to her good (for a cruiser) stealth and the fact, as you pointed out yourself, she's a priority target for a lot of people.

[PISH]
Players
370 posts
3,067 battles
5 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Any match, not just randoms to be fair. Also, I picked Smol in particular due to her good (for a cruiser) stealth and the fact, as you pointed out yourself, she's a priority target for a lot of people.

She does offer good strengths but a lot of what you can pull off with her is dependent on your skill, the enemy and your own team's skill. Each to his own I'm learning to play a radar Mino precisely to go hunt her and her ilk along with DDs.

[SPWAR]
Players
9 posts
8,138 battles
5 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

No, except in ranked.

That's the main problem. I can't see any MM in ranked games

5 minutes ago, Beebo_The_Destroyer said:

Once again to the breach, you pay to get better rewards, this Game is a Free to Play Game....

Free to Play at T10 ships??? Really?? I dont think so....I would be f2p if you only had to buy cosmetics and stuff that add to the ship's appearance. For the high tiers the game is unplayable in the f2p form

7 minutes ago, Beebo_The_Destroyer said:

You really do not want players of your Skill Level in your Team that would hammer your winrate and other stats even more.

I want players AROUND my skill level to play with me. I don't want to play with or against players that are way better or worst than me. Now my winrate doesn't reppresent my skills but the inexistent mm of this game

11 minutes ago, Beebo_The_Destroyer said:

It also is fragile as glass , lost her main edge with the IFHE rework and easy to play arround or to outplay. AA is not nearly as godlevel as you describe, you just have to be more patient. and chose your striking time much more careful.

Lots of ships are fragile too. That doesn't mean that they can shoot that far and burn most BBs inside a cloud of smoke. In clan battles smolenks is a bad choice but in random games its OP as [edited]and should be nerfed.

16 minutes ago, Beebo_The_Destroyer said:

Since you refer to the new campaign it was always lauded as a challenge and chance to earn extra stuff. 4 Flags are still 4 flags if it that result needed is hard for you to achive then you may wanna do what i told you before , reflect inward and look if you can improve a little.

The rewards should be always at the height of the challenge. When they add content/missions  to the game they want me to play more and they reward me for this. If i don't find the reward fair enough to the challenge i will skip it and i don't think that the developers want player to skip their challenges....

20 minutes ago, Beebo_The_Destroyer said:

Assuming UNIQUE UPGRADES under your abbrivation no they are not , if you have owned the ship before the adding of said upgrades to the research bureau you still have the missions active for yourself. Also regrinding a line is not as bad as you make it out and it only takes one regrind to unlock the Modules... with spare RP to boot. Sure sucks if you haven't owned some T10 at the point they decided to change that but still its not as "horrendic" as you make it out,.

A common player spends some time daily and tries to have fun. The grinding to T10 ships is a nice way to explore that tech line and it requires a good investment of time to reach the top shop of that line. Having to repeat the whole process just to get a unique upgrade is  stupid and it doesn't repay my effort. It makes the game more grindy and that's all.

24 minutes ago, Beebo_The_Destroyer said:

That enough constructive for you?

Then a request from me. Do maybe post something much more coherent then a "I WILL QUIT TO HERE IS WHY" post...

we get those every other day and most of the time its the same story.

Thank you.

It was certainly a constructive post. Nothing to do with your previous. Also i'm really thinking of quiting and i wanted to explain my reasons behind it. That's all. It's not a threat post.

Thank you too!!

• Cool 1

[PISH]
Players
370 posts
3,067 battles

The game is Free to play even at Tier10. You can play without perma camo, flags or premium account. You will have to play low tier to balance the credits but its entirely possible.

You want people around your skill level? As I said get yourself actively involved in Clan Battles. If you enjoy it good on you.

Simply reset the lines you enjoy. I'm having a blast with the German BBs and CAs  along with with RN CAs all over again.

• Cool 1

[SPWAR]
Players
9 posts
8,138 battles
17 minutes ago, Bratoev said:

Ranked tries to match you based on similar ranks for what its worth. You want players of the same skill in a team go play Clan Battles and make sure to share how much you enjoyed it.

Ranked puts ALL the players together. Then some of them get lucky and proceed fast, and some other stay behind. It has nothing to do with skill and that's the problem. Clan battle is a completely another story and doesn't fit in this one

22 minutes ago, Bratoev said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

Glad to hear that you really care for me...

• Cool 1

[PISH]
Players
370 posts
3,067 battles
1 minute ago, Dark_Nemo said:

Ranked puts ALL the players together. Then some of them get lucky and proceed fast, and some other stay behind. It has nothing to do with skill and that's the problem. Clan battle is a completely another story and doesn't fit in this one

Clan Battles is the quintessential skill based MM. Not many enjoy it.

1 minute ago, Dark_Nemo said:

Glad to hear that you really care for me...

I'm truly inconsolable. If I had a penny for each thread like this here and on WoT I could probably buyout EA.