Sign in to follow this  
Adm_Ballsey

German Tier 9 Super Heavy Cruiser Siegfried

6 comments in this topic

Community Contributor
263 posts
18,065 battles

Hi everyone, The brand new Work in progress German super heavy cruiser KMS Siegfried is very close to completion and could well be entering the game very soon and if unchanged will be a very strong addition to the Kriegsmarine. I've had a lot of fun testing the Siegfried so far and even managed to pull off a Solo Warrior in this game unfortunately it being a test ship you don't get the achievements but was a very nice game nonetheless. I cover the full ship build and captain skills and the reasoning for using them in this match including a complete run down of all the Siegfried's current stats. I hope you all enjoy the video as much as I've enjoyed playing the Siegfried so far.

You can find more of my videos here on my YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I was fortunate enough to be accepted to WG's community contributor program so I can start some giveaways soon so make sure to check out my discord. You can find the discord link in every video's description on You tube.

• Cool 6

[DK-MK]
Players
242 posts
11,637 battles

Brand new? This thing was in testing long before the Mainz was announced (at Gamescom). I really hope Siegfried is finally released soon and is at the very least a solid contender.

Community Contributor
263 posts
18,065 battles

@Varian_Dorn Well brand new in two aspects I guess, I just became a CC just over a month ago so I had never played it before so it was new for me -) Additionally I believe it will be new in the game live in the not too distant future as after testing it I believe it's very close to it's finished state. I like Siegfried, hard hitting bb guns on a tough cruiser hull, I mean what's not to like about that?

[ARVI]
Players
86 posts
2,649 battles

Will it be a premium or a part of a KMS tech tree remake?

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,716 posts
5,270 battles
2 hours ago, YidDogg said:

The former. No word yet what curency it'll cost, although most guess it'll be free xp.

• Cool 1

[DJMDK]
Beta Tester
7 posts
12,007 battles
On 5/2/2020 at 1:07 PM, YidDogg said:

It is for the RB pionts

Sign in to follow this