You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Peffers

Black Lacquer

33 comments in this topic

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
649 posts
17,756 battles

Lovely permanent camo for the Hayate, but £22.50?  Please.

• Cool 7
  • Funny 2

Players
6,759 posts
245 battles

Damm for the camo alone?

Thats mental, isnt that as much as a tier 6 bb or tier 7 ship? (premium wise).

Hopefully weegee doesn't do something questionable like they did with the moskva perma camo thingy.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Players
1,619 posts
18,174 battles

It's a beautiful camo but that price for an already pricy ship (in free xp) seems unreasonable at least in my mind.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,060 posts
19,525 battles
11 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Blyska costs 16.78€.

Yes but that 26,30€ is just for the Camo not the ship +camo that is a lot for a camo

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
26,110 posts
14,098 battles
4 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Yes but that 26,30€ is just for the Camo not the ship +camo that is a lot for a camo

That is why I wrote it...

• Cool 1

Players
1,411 posts
6,642 battles

Hayate with the black camo is the new Puerto Rico for whales who want to show off, especially if they converted 2,000,000 Free XP for doubloons.

• Cool 4

Players
314 posts
3,605 battles
Il y a 3 heures, MementoMori_6030 a dit :

Oh, it's about a fantasy ship. I came here because the topic title suggested kinky BDSM and fetish content. My bad. :Smile_sad:

No, you were absolutely right - if you want to get dominated and throw money while begging WG to be nicer, this is the right camo to get.

By the way, may I remind the price for which Bugthesda got an uproar 10 years ago when he proposed a horse armor DLC ? It was 4 €.

How low have we fallen.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,764 posts
16,575 battles
12 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Blyska costs 16.78€.

No **** Sherlock, you succesfully managed to find the single cheapest T7 ship in the armory.

How about the T6 BB average is 22.18 Euro and the T7 ship average is 26.67 Euro, which - in relation to the price for the Hayate permacamo at 26.30 Euro - is exactly the point @CptBarney was trying to make.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

[CATS]
Players
26,110 posts
14,098 battles
2 minutes ago, Ubertron_X said:

No **** Sherlock, you succesfully managed to find the single cheapest T7 ship in the armory.

How about the T6 BB average is 22.18 Euro and the T7 ship average is 26.67 Euro, which - in relation to the price for the Hayate permacamo at 26.30 Euro - is exactly the point @CptBarney was trying to make.

Exactly. The camo is as much or more expensive than a Tier VII ship. Excactly the point CptBarney was trying to make. Your ability to draw this deduction was really astonishing. :Smile_medal:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,727 posts
5,270 battles

To be fair it is a rather nice looking camo..unfortunately it gives no extra bonuses compared with any other T10 perma camo (that I can see..)

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
278 posts

Yeah, nice looking camo, would have liked this for some of my ships. It would look really good on Atago or the new high tier Swedish, errr, Pan European DD's.

A shame a nice looking camo like this is locked to a single ship that I bet not many will be getting in the first place...

How about making this camo for other ships @Crysantos, @MrConway? Would make more sense to me.

• Cool 3

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Otowi sagte:

Yeah, nice looking camo, would have liked this for some of my ships. It would look really good on Atago or the new high tier Swedish, errr, Pan Eurpean DD's.

A shame a nice looking camo like this is locked to a single ship that I bet not many will be getting in the first place...

How about making this camo for other ships @Crysantos, @MrConway? Would make more sense to me.

T1-T5 IJN, pls! :D

[COMFY]
Players
792 posts
2,025 battles
3 minutes ago, Otowi said:

Yeah, nice looking camo, would have liked this for some of my ships. It would look really good on Atago or the new high tier Swedish, errr, Pan Eurpean DD's.

Hell the design I will feel will look excellent on Yamato 

or just call it a day and throw hayate in there as well to make her the 2nd t10 ship to be sold for cash(pay2rico was the first)

[COMFY]
Players
1,366 posts
8,094 battles

Yeah I agree. Camo is gorgeous but way too expensive. Especially when you get this ship for 2 mill

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
6,261 posts
24,133 battles
14 hours ago, Peffers said:

Lovely permanent camo for the Hayate, but £22.50?  Please.

Yep overpriced ship and overpriced camo, they could have at leadt made it like really profitable or something but as purely estetic... :Smile_teethhappy:

@Ocsimano18 you might be right but its still ridiculous

[I-J-N]
Players
4,120 posts
14 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Next patch WeeGee will have some nice bridges on sales ....

I might be interested in some trendy bloomers myself... :Smile_hiding:

Players
6,759 posts
245 battles

Ye, camo looks nice. But bloody pricey doe.

Too bad we don't get more choices for all ships in terms of camos and maybe even more camo competitions for perma camos with a select number of ships chosen each week (So could be 5 tier 6 ships like New Mexico, Aoba, Leander, Izmail, trento or could be three or five premium ships in-general).

I hope we get guam at some point. 'w'

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,727 posts
5,270 battles
7 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

I hope we get guam at some point. 'w'

A Alaska by a another name? May I ask why?

Players
6,759 posts
245 battles
Just now, lafeel said:

A Alaska by a another name? May I ask why?

Historical reasons mainly.

And so i can have a coal version cus im grinding for miss moskva atm so need all the free exp i can get.

'w'

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,727 posts
5,270 battles
2 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Historical reasons mainly.

And so i can have a coal version cus im grinding for miss moskva atm so need all the free exp i can get.

'w'

Fair enough. :D

• Cool 1

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
649 posts
17,756 battles
16 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Next patch WeeGee will have some nice bridges on sales ....

you will need to pay 22.50 for the troll to go under it.    :fish_viking:

• Funny 4