You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions: Golden Week

12 comments in this topic

[5HITS]
Players
4 posts
4,340 battles

Am I missing something? 

Discounts & bonuses

The first victory of the day...…..

Starts: Wed. 29Apr. 07:00 CEST.....

Ends: Fri. 08. May 07:00 CEST…..

And today is 30 April but no 200%

[-MCD-]
Players
59 posts
8,750 battles
16 minutes ago, licky_2014 said:

Am I missing something

A day. 

200 XP starts tomorrow till May 11th. Discount on tech tree ships started yesterday. No worries, mate!   :cap_hmm:

[-MCD-]
Players
59 posts
8,750 battles
15 hours ago, ZeroCommaZero said:

no upgrades discounts?? 

They never made both discounts at the same time. We'll have to wait, i guess. 

9 hours ago, tom_kat said:

No perma camo discount?

If I recall, last year they appeared  just once, around mid-summer, and only T8. But don't take me into account, I may be wrong. 

• Funny 1

Players
923 posts
13,174 battles

I had to reach back for this:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-088/

Then whoever was doing the web text had carefully replaced the word "exchange" for "purchase" because of the previous confusion.

I mean it would be great if I could exchange credits for Doubloons but that isn't really what is offered.

• Cool 1

[5HITS]
Players
4 posts
4,340 battles
2 hours ago, TWNWA said:

A day. 

200 XP starts tomorrow till May 11th. Discount on tech tree ships started yesterday. No worries, mate!   :cap_hmm:

Christ....11th of May....this lockdown IS REALLY making me mix up my days LMAO....No worries but on news page it does state starts 200xp discount on 29th. Was looking & still am looking forward to earning enough to start getting my tier IX ships :cap_tea:

• Cool 1

Players
567 posts

I know I'm a cynical old Barstard but the add says it's Amazing but, well I'm not Feeling the Amazement, Still I'm sure you youngsters are full of Joyfulness and Glee though :dance_turtle: :crab:

Players
7 posts

So the discount on researchable ships is not cumulative with the discount given by your Clan (15% max). This information should be stated of these news articles and on the client too. "The discounts on researchable ships are not cumulative with the player Clan discounts." Simple!

You already have too many "shady practises" regarding your news articles and marketing approach on pricing: % discounts that don't really exist, event loot boxes, etc.

Can you please start being honest with your clients, you know, the ones that pay the bills. I can guarantee that this is the way you'll get more positive feedback from players/clients.

You are slowly killing the game if you persist on the path you are now.

Capture.JPG

• Cool 2