Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

20 comments in this topic

Players
237 posts
27,332 battles

This is a picture of the transports placement on the map

First of all all enemy bots reversed none moved forward

Some of our transport stopped some moved

In the mini map you can see all of the transports mispositioned (5 ships)

transports.jpg

• Cool 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12,251 posts
9,841 battles

Oh you sweet summer child, you think WG removed Narai to fix the Bot autopilot? :cap_haloween:

They only nerfed XP gain, because too many people were farming, and they planned to enable all signals to be mountes on ships. You could basicly farm 50+k FreeXP with one Narai game guaranteed with the old XP values. They just had to stop it, and used the "bugfix" as an excuse to do it. They never intended to fix anything :cap_old:

• Cool 15
  • Funny 6

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,076 posts
13,326 battles
10 minutes ago, Tordenskjold23 said:

This is a picture of the transports placement on the map

First of all all enemy bots reversed none moved forward

Some of our transport stopped some moved

In the mini map you can see all of the transports mispositioned (5 ships)

It should have been fixed but it rarely happens again obviously... Didn't see a lot of this bugs being reported since they did a "fix" at least here. 

• Funny 1

[NCDF]
Players
221 posts
6,450 battles

It's not the same bug as when the transport yolo'ed into the enemy spawn. 

That bug has been fixed.

Bots going backwards alrady existed even before the transport started yoloing

[LEWD]
Players
327 posts
43 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Oh you sweet summer child, you think WG removed Narai to fix the Bot autopilot? :cap_haloween:

They only nerfed XP gain, because too many people were farming, and they planned to enable all signals to be mountes on ships. You could basicly farm 50+k FreeXP with one Narai game guaranteed with the old XP values. They just had to stop it, and used the "bugfix" as an excuse to do it. They never intended to fix anything :cap_old:

This. Cheeki Breeki Wee Geee strikes again. And they think people are fool. Not bought anything for 2 years. I suggest people to do that until they come their senses again.

• Cool 1

Players
7,244 posts
11,668 battles
36 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Didn't see a lot of this bugs being reported since they did a "fix" at least here.  

Maybe because Narai wasnt the OP of the week ever since and aside that, nobody really plays Narai anymore? So who should report problems?

• Cool 2

2,076 posts
13,326 battles
Just now, ForlornSailor said:

Maybe because Narai wasnt the OP of the week ever since and aside that, nobody really plays Narai anymore? So who should report problems?

As always do a support-ticket. And I'm quite sure people tried Narai and Co after the it returned and again after it was "adjusted" regarding economy - a lot of clans don't use rotation at all btw. 

Players
7,244 posts
11,668 battles
16 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

And I'm quite sure people tried Narai and Co after the it returned and again after it was "adjusted" regarding economy - a lot of clans don't use rotation at all btw. 

Eeh... Im prolly among the most active guys in Narai and quite connected among the people that gather to play Narai. This community is dead since the adjustment. It just doesnt exist anymore. Narai games outside of the weekly rotation are prolly down by 90% - and thats a careful guess.

And how / why should I do a support ticket when im not even playing Narai anymore?

2,076 posts
13,326 battles
1 minute ago, ForlornSailor said:

Narai games outside of the weekly rotation are prolly down by 90% - and thats a careful guess.

maybe, but there's also a time-limited campaign running which cannot be done in PVE, or am I wrong? 

Players
7,244 posts
11,668 battles
1 minute ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

maybe, but there's also a time-limited campaign running which cannot be done in PVE, or am I wrong? 

Not sure if im not coming across clear enough, so I´ll try again ^^. For years, ive build connections in game to maximize Operations. We´ve played hundreds of games in Dynamo - one of those guys farmed himself about 70 captains with 19 points there - we played Cherry Blossom and then moved to Narai once those 2 were gone. Played hundreds of games out of rotation in private teams there. These people are gone, they are not interested anymore in Narai or even OPs overall, since the XP nerf removed the usefullness of it. Has absolutly nothing to do with campaigns going on atm. I talk to them so I know.

• Cool 3

2,076 posts
13,326 battles
1 minute ago, ForlornSailor said:

Not sure if im not coming across clear enough, so I´ll try again ^^. For years, ive build connections in game to maximize Operations. We´ve played hundreds of games in Dynamo - one of those guys farmed himself about 70 captains with 19 points there - we played Cherry Blossom and then moved to Narai once those 2 were gone. Played hundreds of games out of rotation in private teams there. These people are gone, they are not interested anymore in Narai or even OPs overall, since the XP nerf removed the usefullness of it. Has absolutly nothing to do with campaigns going on atm. I talk to them so I know.

Ah ok - now I got your point. That's the downside of WG focussing on PVP then. I thought or assumed that the lack of interest in OPs is also related to the campaign people wanna do. I did not try Narai in a full-stuffed-division since it was "adjusted" - is the amount of earnings really that low nowadays (if you do it with seven)?

• Cool 1

Players
7,244 posts
11,668 battles
6 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

is the amount of earnings really that low nowadays (if you do it with seven)?

Since I lack screens myself (due to not having played) ill use an example, that I got this morning:

image.png.0442db6b58d3c793c1e740514f165e24.png

image.thumb.png.5da0a98fcfa80c0d7504a2a43d65e646.png

Pretty much a one person monster carry, rare to get that many kills / damage and then 1900 XP... Its more worthwhile to farm in clanwars now imo (ofc you need to be able to produce a decent WR there).

And afaik there is no (?) difference anymore between a 4-man and a 7-man-team. WG unified the rewards or atleast lowered XP outcome of 4 man teams.

• Cool 3

Players
1,105 posts
59 minutes ago, Ebu34 said:

Not bought anything for 2 years.

Go on spend some money t lol I've bought 7 games this morning, Ok not from WeeGee :Smile_coin:  actually  EA same sort of thing nowadays I suppose 

Preparing for the future so to speak

• Funny 1

[LEWD]
Players
327 posts

No worries :Smile-_tongue:

Spending my hard earned cash to triple A games which deserves instead Wee Gee. Their lost.

Players
778 posts
10,998 battles
1 hour ago, ForlornSailor said:

This +1

The channel that used to be full of "LFNarai" or "LFN" is gone with the wind.....

• Cool 1

[COMFY]
Players
793 posts
2,079 battles
1 hour ago, ForlornSailor said:

snip

well that is if you get a good game, and RNG is with you.
if you get a team who can breathe and think at the same time though:

20200417175944_1.thumb.jpg.9ed3d2b9193c45e403c4e0ffc24bbfcc.jpg20200417174315_1.thumb.jpg.93566128ba519a751b11b495af39f07b.jpg]

quite disappointing, especially if you decide to not go trans, or a BB, so going trans is dumb in the first place.

and if you team can't breathe and think at the same time, or the Missouri decides to wipe out your cruisers and bowpen a sinop for full damage in the early stages:

20200417182117_1.thumb.jpg.e30783fcf16387009513973f626b256a.jpg

not to mention, the AI issues is still there

• Cool 1

Players
1,068 posts
15,102 battles
3 hours ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

This +1

The channel that used to be full of "LFNarai" or "LFN" is gone with the wind.....

I've noticed that too. Tried it once since the "balancing" in division, me and one of the old regulars pretty much carried a less experienced division. Nerfed rewards were very noticeable, so much so that as per @ForlornSailorit's personally more rewarding to solo carry a team. And let me just say those numbers are very impressive. GG. Maybe upload the replay to https://replayswows.com/ ?

As for the bug, yes, it happens in other Operations too. Had it twice yesterday in KW, but playing a CV it made no difference. Had it once in Aegis months ago and that was a game breaker because the green transports never exited. In Narai it shouldn't be a problem because of the alternative victory condition (sink everything). Basically due to auto-pilot pathing errors that became broken when they were supposed to fix issues with CV pathing, and fixing these news errors were the stated reason all the Ops got pulled earlier this year.

Players
395 posts
4,280 battles

AI going backwards was a thing before Narai was put under "repair" - saw a replay at wowsreplay in March. I wonder if the yolosuicide transports were fixed, though. Something to check this week.

Sign in to follow this