You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SaltyLord

A WOWS CC ranting in chat like a child [edited]

58 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
52 posts
15,764 battles

As said a CC started calling me an idiot for rushing him in my Zao (and almost killing him) in his Benham. (he got away in his Benham with +/- 300HP)

kinda childish him playing a totally OP Benham and torping the sh.t out of everyone and then getting angry when he gets yolo'd/rushed...

I think a CC should not react in this way and give a better example. If i get reported i end up with a chatban for weeks (reports are easy to give and we all know its very hard to receive +1's)..

So what happens to a CC when he is out of line?

date 28 April 2020 10:50

Replay added

[replay and chat log removed]

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,734 posts

All the replay showed to me was an idiot Zao having a massively bad game and letting his team down badly.....wtf were you thinking? :Smile_teethhappy:

not to mention you and your div bud trying to torp each other.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[PN4VY]
Players
358 posts
7,090 battles

chat ban the guy for 3 weeks and remove cc status
Or that punishment is only reserved for forum posts you mods dont like?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Players
2,689 posts
11,390 battles

Why play the victim? 

It was your division mate who was taunting the CC in the first place. If you div mate wasn't taunting the CC then I don't think that entire conversation would have even taken place in the first place. 

I didn't bother watching after he (your div mate) told you in open chat to "f%$# the CC" but he at least deserves a chat ban if any. Base on the chat you posted here it looks like you guys then proceeded to "gang bang" on him. Crappy behavior on you and your div's part if you ask me.

• Cool 6
  • Bad 1

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,132 battles

Is that a police whistle I hear in the distance? Is that a Keystone Cop vehicle I see in the distance coming this way?

[ROT8]
Players
2,734 posts
1 minute ago, pra3y said:

I didn't bother watching after he (your div mate) told you in open chat to "f%$# the CC" 

You should, just to see where the Zao ended up before dying, chasing the DD to the bottom cap giving broadside to the whole red team. 

• Funny 1

[JRM]
Players
7,500 posts
27,554 battles

Well I guess people are increasingly irritable due to the lockdowns and stuff so well, f** it, we should all cut some slack to each other...

• Cool 3

[NED]
Players
52 posts
15,764 battles

I yolo'd him in my Zao really well knowing i would die probably doing so (i didnt know at that moment he was a CC.

The result is i almost killed him so it wasn't a really bad yolo.

My teammate said something wich you might question but really there was no reason to start callin me an idiot.

I dont feel a victim i only think the CC was totally out of line calling me an idiot.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

I removed the replay + the chat log and edited the title, there's nothing the forum can do here. Contact the support or WG employees via a PM, they can revise the situation.

• Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

The Best defense against gang verbal assaulting is just to IGNORE them, focus on game only, then just report the chat abuse, later. Like that you DO NOT aggravate the situation more, you DO NOT fail your team because you focus more to verbal "fight" than the "real" fight of the ships, and most important, you do not make a fool from yourself.

On a side note, the CC make a poor decision when chose to involve on an argument like that.

• Cool 1

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
2 minutes ago, SaltyLord said:

Anonymous CC gets protection here

Public naming and shaming is never the solution and against the forum rules.

And I don't see how the CC in question gets protected if you report him to WG directly.

On the other hand I don't see what the forum can do about that CC in question.

Also: What SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said, if it gets too much, ignore them, report them to WG.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Players
2,689 posts
11,390 battles
3 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

You should, just to see where the Zao ended up before dying, chasing the DD to the bottom cap giving broadside to the whole red team. 

Nah its fine. You watching it and tell us is enough :Smile_veryhappy:

I yolo'd him in my Zao really well knowing i would die probably doing so (i didnt know at that moment he was a CC.

My teammate said something wich you might question but really there was no reason to start callin me an idiot.

I dont feel a victim i only think the CC was totally out of line calling me an idiot.

My secont thought is that a CC in a Benham is a bit sad

You guys taunted him in open chat. What else do you expect him to say? "Please  f$#@ me more here and here, I enjoy it alot".

Is there even a need to say anything when sinking someone? Be it before, during or after. Just sink him and that is the end of it, there is no need for taunting etc etc. If he says something insulting without you or your div mate saying anything then he should be reported. But in this case, nah, you guys deserve it. IMO poor sportsmanship. 

[CATS]
Players
29,734 posts
15,317 battles

Anonymous CC gets protection here

Everyone gets protection from naming&shaming on this forum...

Use customer service for reports.

• Cool 4

[NED]
Players
52 posts
15,764 battles

deleting the replay is a very poor decision on the part of the moderator here, smells like unfair play. Let the forum form an opinion

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 6
  • Angry 1

Players
3,040 posts

CCs are not role models. Don't bother wit them.

They play as a job, not for the love of game and to get clicks and subs for their channels, earning on the backs of honest players, most are pampered low character individuals.

Not all.

But to be sure, stay away.

• Cool 2

[NED]
Players
52 posts
15,764 battles

The CC started calling me an idiot in a public game so he should be aware a replay can get posted or can get on youtube

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
3,040 posts
9 minutes ago, SaltyLord said:

While I couldn't watch the replay, I salute your initiative even if it cost you the game.

Ruining the day of these scam artists is a job well done.

They ruin games.  Get them out of their comfort zone.

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
2,175 posts
7,594 battles
30 minutes ago, SaltyLord said:

If i get reported i end up with a chatban for weeks

The same applies to CCs. If you feel like the person in question was misbehaving in chat, just report them.

I'm not sure if calling you an idiot for playing badly warrants a forum thread however, especially not if the other information in this thread is correct.

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
52 posts
15,764 battles

I really miss the point that the replay got deleted for reasons of shaming, he called me an idiot wy should the prove of this be deleted? Thats what i call CC protection under his CC account wich is anonymous

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Angry 1

[NED]
Players
52 posts
15,764 battles
1 minute ago, Kartoffelmos said:

The same applies to CCs. If you feel like the person in question was misbehaving in chat, just report them.

I'm not sure if calling you an idiot for playing badly warrants a forum thread however, especially not if the other information in this thread is correct.

He said more calling every noobs etc etc, more ppl in chat said he was out of line and he replyied he didnt care

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1