You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GrimFandengo

Kirov and Moskva in port or just Unlocked?

21 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
2,288 battles

Hello, i have tryed to find information about this but have not, I have bothe Kirov and Moskva unlocked now in the tech tree, but to get em at the russian crusier line split, do i have to have em in port? Buy them for silver? 

It might be a dumb question but i would feel realy akward if i used 150k free exp to unlock moskva and not buy it and not get premium version :P .. Think of players ho maybe using far more free exp.

Thank you for the replay and have a good day! :)

-Grimfandengo-

• Boring 1

Beta Tester
1,035 posts
16,646 battles
4 minutes ago, GrimFandengo said:

do i have to have em in port?

Yes, you do.

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
6 minutes ago, GrimFandengo said:

do i have to have em in port?

No. Having them researched is enough. Don't have to buy 'em

1 minute ago, Azalgor said:

Yes, you do.

Where did you get that info from :Smile_amazed: Last info from WG is: Having the ships researched IS enough to get 'em.

• Cool 3

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,026 posts
Just now, Allied_Winter said:

No. Having them researched is enough. Don't have to buy 'em

and the source is here

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Beta Tester
152 posts

So everyone who has Moskva and Kirov should sell them immediately ? so we get the credits from it, then get the ship anyway ?

seems like a way for the user to profit... 

* is suspicious *

Players
3 posts
2,288 battles

Yes this is what i am looking for, a source that showes its enough to have em unlocked, its sems like alot dont know for sure .. i am also unsure, ore was. 

Thank you, nice to know i dont have to waste silvers i can use on other unlock's.

Players
896 posts
6,058 battles

AFAIK Chrysantos has said - publically on stream - the following

- You need to have Moskva and Kirov RESEARCHED; you do not need to have them in port.

- If you currently possess both ships, you can sell them (and recoup credits), and they will be returned as premium to you.

- You need to regrind the Svietlana and Donskoi in order to get the successors to Kirov and Moskva.

- Any special permanent camo you have bought for Moskva will NOT be transferred to the new T10 ship. 

- When Kirov and Moskva return as premium ships, they WILL get premium camo (as any regular premium).

- The switch will be with 0.9.5

What I will do is research Moskva, and then wait and see (and make sure I have the necessary credits).

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
6,598 posts
15,056 battles

As others have said, you need to only have the relevant ships researched - allegedly.

That said, I'm not doing anything in the way of selling things until we see the final final final patch-notes, as I trust WG to not change things/otherwise mess it up about as far as I could comfortably spit a rat...

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[DAVY]
Players
3,172 posts
14,794 battles

just wait for the patch notes before the patch, it's no good speculating what might happen, the info quoted was from the dev blog which is always 'work in progress'.

• Cool 1

[HANDS]
Players
311 posts
23,974 battles

My plan is to wait 2x bonus for resetting  a ship line for damn Bureau, and reset moskva line, like this i get the money (half ) and a free demount ( i have LM on my Moskva). But i wait to be sure i will not be screwed.

[MERCS]
Players
77 posts
7,549 battles
17 minutes ago, N00Boo7 said:

My plan is to wait 2x bonus for resetting  a ship line for damn Bureau, and reset moskva line, like this i get the money (half ) and a free demount ( i have LM on my Moskva). But i wait to be sure i will not be screwed.

Isn't it that if you reset the line, you don't have Moskva researched anymore, so you don't get the premium for free?

[HANDS]
Players
311 posts
23,974 battles

This i need to be very sure. They say because of this they offer Kirov and Moskva just for who researched ( not owning) to not affect who reseted the line. So till i dont see it in the patch notes exactly this case explained, i will not do it.

[BASIC]
Players
728 posts
21,385 battles

You should also NOT  to sell Donskoy right now, just earn exp on it for Moskva, you have plenty of time. After the switch, you will need Donskoy exp for researching the new tech tree T10, the Nevsky. If you plan to use free exp to do it, your choice, I won't.

BTW I'm planning to sell my Moskva before that changes, but only if it will be 100% confirmed to do so and not get screved.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,520 posts
2,197 battles
27 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

You should also NOT  to sell Donskoy right now, just earn exp on it for Moskva, you have plenty of time. After the switch, you will need Donskoy exp for researching the new tech tree T10, the Nevsky. If you plan to use free exp to do it, your choice, I won't.

BTW I'm planning to sell my Moskva before that changes, but only if it will be 100% confirmed to do so and not get screved.

Can confirm this (and will be doing the same).

• Cool 4

[ZEN]
Players
1,387 posts
14,517 battles
2 minutes ago, Sehales said:

Just a question, would the Unique Module Mission still be grind-able after the Moskva has changed to a Coal Ship or do I have to complete the mission before the change.

Just checking encase the new Moskva is counted as a different ship and thus making the mission un-complete able?

Players
6,058 posts
12,094 battles
2 hours ago, N00Boo7 said:

When do resets get the 2x again? Wasn't this to happen very soon if one hadn't done this yet?

Players
82 posts
3 hours ago, Verblonde said:

As others have said, you need to only have the relevant ships researched - allegedly.

That said, I'm not doing anything in the way of selling things until we see the final final final patch-notes, as I trust WG to not change things/otherwise mess it up about as far as I could comfortably spit a rat...

58 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

I will keep both ships in port and forgo the possible credits.  Do not trust WG to not change the terms without notice and claim either (1) you totally misunderstood and missed the comma or (2) we had a communication snafu but you still do not get the premium Moskva and we will try to do better next next next ….. time. 

• Cool 2

[HANDS]
Players
311 posts
23,974 battles
Just now, NothingButTheRain said:

When do resets get the 2x again? Wasn't this to happen very soon if one hadn't done this yet?

You go in the Tech Tree page on the bottom, at me say 19 days till next multiplier will be available.

• Cool 1

[BATES]
Players
986 posts
12,894 battles
5 hours ago, Sehales said:

@Sehales what happens if I RESET the Moskva Branch now and not research (again) before 0.9.5, keeping exp on Donskoi to unlock Nevsky? Will I receive Moskva again back same as I researched once in the past?

Please clarify as I always see vague answers on this question, thanks