Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Forbbiden

tier 8 implacable help!

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
6 posts
1,173 battles

so just got my implacable, i enjoyed the furious, but the thing was ugly haha.

anyway wth am i meant to do in tier 10 games? i've had like 10 games in it so far and most of them have been tier 10, i feel absolutely useless, at least in the furious when i was uptier to 8 i could help out now and again. 

ATM my planes just melt before i manage to do much and i just end up with my thumb up my [edited], even DDs wreck my squads as i fly over them cause i don't know they're there till about 2-3km and then still shoot at me about 5-6km away from them as i try to get out. so i'm either F and my squad comes back and i've done nothing or they die and i still done nothing. my last game i did 2k damage, game lost, empty of planes and it was like a team wipe to  2 deaths ones the enemy team. playing CV people throw abuse at me already but yea feel properly useless atm.

i'm not going after blobs, at least not on purpose.

[N0RSE]
Players
232 posts
15,923 battles

Can you post a Replay? Much easier to give suggestions then. The game saves your games in the replay folder automatically, so you can find them there and share.

Beta Tester
6 posts
1,173 battles

unfortunately not, been playing my BB since i posted that, just getting annoyed with not being able to do anything,  i'm afraid i don't have any replays left.

just want a general idea of what to do inier 10 match ups, which seem to be the majority of my games, can't do much attacking unless i get lucky and find a lone ship, but even then my planes melt quickly(stock).

people ask me to scout, but leaving my planes even over a DD seems to melt quick. and normally there is a CA not fair behind any DD i find. Then i get people just screaming at me for not scouting etc etc.

it's not to bad when it's same tier or tier 9. so is it the same for every1? will it get better with upgraded planes?

as i said before just want ways to try and be useful or at least do something productive rather then feeding planes  to the enemy team.

[-OCG-]
Players
9 posts
5,050 battles

We been having the same issue tier 8 BS in a tier 10 battle is not fun its happend to me 2 times today already but yesterday it was great we did not see a tier 10 BS at all was strange .

Not sure what is happening with this tier tbo needs to be looked at My Richlieu vs a Yamato  was not what i was expecting.

Players
5 posts
3,921 battles

Tier 10 your looking for 1 or 2 ships out of the blob, if you can't do that just hang around scouting until they get whittled down a bit.  

For your high level bombers and torpedo planes it can sometimes be useful to reduce the squad size to 4, it's usually enough to get one shot off, but you don't lose as many planes, it's experience that allows you to judge if you're going to get multiple attack runs or not.

Torps + high level bombers wait till you get close to the flak puff's then click attack, the bombers will change height and usually avoid explosions which will often insta kill the squad.

Avoid the Halland DD until later in the battle it's AA is ridiculous.

Players
453 posts

Stop playing that worthless piece of crap and FXP to Audacious and even then its a waste of FXP.

Also stock planes arent good, I dont think its unlock planes are even good and being at T10 with a T8 CV is going to hurt, especially with this floating garbage that cannot really perform event at T8 let alone at T10.

Players
4 posts
3,658 battles

Tier 8 CV Lexington is just crap , useless , almost all games are vs tier X  (90% T IX and X  , 10% T8 T7 T6) ,

Can't do anything with him the planes are gone almost instantly ,

WG check this out

To get Tier X CV need to farm like 330k xp how to farm that xp with this non balanced thing ? 

• Bad 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,578 posts
12,574 battles
19 minutes ago, Skepticu said:

Tier 8 CV Lexington is just crap , useless , almost all games are vs tier X  (90% T IX and X  , 10% T8 T7 T6) ,

WG check this out

To get Tier X CV need to farm like 330k xp how to farm that xp with this non balanced thing ? 

upcoming Tier 8 ranked battle is good for farm xp. but i hope that they not allow cv at there

Players
4 posts
3,658 battles
12 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

upcoming Tier 8 ranked battle is good for farm xp. but i hope that they not allow cv at there

As I remember last time they were allowed in raked battle

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
3 hours ago, Skepticu said:

WG check this out

This is a topic on Implacable.

Even Implacable can do ok against T10s (the issue is others can do better in general).

Lexington certainly does not struggle, if played properly. It's likely the most newbie-friendly and forgiving tech tree T8 CV. Just pick targets properly and plan approaches properly.

[N0RSE]
Players
232 posts
15,923 battles

Implacable is fine and it is, very dependent on getting those fires going though, if you want a high dmg game. 

Players
392 posts
3,934 battles
On 6/21/2020 at 12:27 PM, Skepticu said:

WG check this out

Or, could it possibly be, that you have no clue how to play the carrier itself?

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this