DarkWingOfLight

New-ish recruit looking for a clan!

4 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
2,272 battles

Hi there!

I have been playing WoW on and off the past few years, and now recently wish to find a clan so that I can learn to really play the game, improve my skills, and become a valuable member of a clan!

So:

- English is my first language and I do have discord

- While I might wish to go competitive in the future, right now i'm looking to have fun, not take games too seriously, and have lots of laughs and banter with a nice group of people.

- 31 yr Male, so a mature clan would be ideal!

- My current ships at the moment range from (v) New York, (v) Ohama, (v) Texas, (IV) Langley, (VI) Ark Royal and (VII) Atlanta, plus a few lower tier ships. Not a lot I know lol.

-  My best performance so far has been with CVs surprisingly. I find that in most games in general, I tend to excel at being supportive, and CVs fit that roll for me quite well!

- I've attached a screenshot of my current stats, just don't expect anything amazing haha!

To reiterate, I'm not the best player by far, still quite the noob, but very willing and wanting to learn!

Due to personal/health reasons, playing competitive is not on the cards for me right now. It would bring far too much stress, and for me, playing games should not bring about stress, but fun.

I'm one of the most chilled out players out there, as I tend not become angry on losing games etc (again, trying to reduce stress here! lol), and if I do, it's for like 2 seconds, then back to chill!

Anyway, if you read all this, thank you for taking the time to do so!

WoW Stats.png

[OGHF]
Players
1,307 posts
23,469 battles

Hi DarkWingOfLight,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we use Discord for coms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

Players
35 posts
4,565 battles

HHR – Hit Hard and Run is a brand new clan set up to play division’s, clan battles and enter King of the Sea competitions.  Our philosophy is that everyone should get a chance to take part in these events regardless of their game statistics or ability.  We are not elite and play for fun.  We welcome male and female players of any age all we require is members use discord, have a sense of humour and respect other players.  message me if your interested :)

• Cool 1