You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Major1999

Midtier BBs arent fun anymore

4 comments in this topic

Players
139 posts

DDs where serius but accepted enemys at the start of WOWS for BBs but today there are CVs and soon submarines wich will mostly attack BBs, i am not sure but it looks like WG dont like BB player.

I never played CVs, i boycott them since they come into WOWS, after the CV rework CVs are now more gamebreaker than they where before, is its just me or will the BB class die in the future completely?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
3,538 posts
2 minutes ago, Major1999 said:

DDs where serius but accepted enemys at the start of WOWS for BBs but today there are CVs and soon submarines wich will mostly attack BBs, i am not sure but it looks like WG dont like BB player.

I never played CVs, i boycott them since they come into WOWS, after the CV rework CVs are now more gamebreaker than they where before, is its just me or will the BB class die in the future completely?

Short answer, no, BB's will never die out.

[CHEFT]
Players
12,251 posts
9,841 battles

Sorry, but i have to do this^^

12 minutes ago, Major1999 said:

i am not sure but it looks like WG dont like BB player. 

WG dont like BB player. 

giphy.gif

• Funny 4
  • Bad 1

Players
3,538 posts

I guess you don't like CV's much, well they are certainly not OP, Kaga and Saipan, need putting back down to tier 7 where they used to be, as for WG not liking BB players, with the advent of less is more BB's they have been putting in the games I may well agree with you there, as for DD's big question for me is when is the Harekaze coming back in the shop?