Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
maminulenka2

I got a serious question about this thing...

3 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
1,403 battles

Hi, i am really annoyed by this [edited]thing but i have to ask, does everyone see animation of me launching torpedos or how to [edited]everyone knows that i am launching them? literally every ship is not moving until i launch them, literally every ship except those that are 2 km far becuase its a bit late to dodge them.

[CATS]
Players
29,665 posts
15,312 battles

Most ships change course and speed at irregular intervalls. Especially when they sail straight for quite some time, the chance increases that they will adjust their course soon.

Some ships just change course to move their turrets faster.

Therefore there is a good chance that ships will change course, after you launched torps at them.

There is also the possibility that you went from gunmode to torpmode, launched torps, and then moved back to gunmode, while targeting your prey.

If the target uses Priority Target, he sees his target counter move one down and then move one up again. Many players interpret that as a torpedo launch and change course.

• Cool 2

Players
80 posts
3,016 battles

If you see a destroyer that is consistently firing every 3 seconds suddenly stop firing for 5-10 seconds, that is a sure sign of torpedo launch.

If they are really close they might be turning their ship to keep their slow turning turrets on you, or even turning to prevent risk of a ram.

Edited

If it is bots, the server knows where your torpedoes are so is dodging, it feels like the bots are cheating but without tricks like that they would just be sitting ducks (even more than they already are)

Sign in to follow this