Darktreys

Old player looking for a professional clan

17 comments in this topic

[1701]
Players
14 posts
4,533 battles

Hello to everyone.
I am looking for a professional clan for myself that I can participate in clan matches.
I've been playing the game since Closed Beta time in 2015. In 2015, I closed all my accounts with my World of tanks account. Because I was studying at university for 5 years. I had around 30 thousand matches in the World of tanks game. I have been following World of warships since 2015. I am back to my yoloing times these days. I want to continue in World of Warships rather than World of Tanks. I'm an active player. I'm mostly usig Cruiser. I use Hindenburg - Des Monies and Worcester. Such ship etc. 

[DAVY]
Players
3,169 posts
14,794 battles
5 hours ago, Darktreys said:

Hello to everyone.
I am looking for a professional clan for myself that I can participate in clan matches.
I've been playing the game since Closed Beta time in 2015. In 2015, I closed all my accounts with my World of tanks account. Because I was studying at university for 5 years. I had around 30 thousand matches in the World of tanks game. I have been following World of warships since 2015. I am back to my yoloing times these days. I want to continue in World of Warships rather than World of Tanks. I'm an active player. I'm mostly usig Cruiser. I use Hindenburg - Des Monies and Worcester. Such ship etc. 

Eh? the highest tier you have is T7

https://wows-numbers.com/player/546653153,Darktreys/?

[OGHF]
Players
1,302 posts
23,394 battles

Hi Darktreys,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we use Discord for coms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
725 posts
19,593 battles
10 hours ago, Darktreys said:

Hello to everyone.

Could you answer Saltine's question please?  How often do you use Hindenburg etc.?

[1701]
Players
14 posts
4,533 battles

As I said
I opened a new account on the 6th of April. Currently there is only tier 7 yes. But I will take the missing ships in the future. I am currently playing actively. I have around 5000 matches with Hindenburg Worcester and Desmonies.

[_TWT_]
[_TWT_]
Players
79 posts
3,193 battles

i have read this over and over again, but just cant make any sense of it...

is this a reroll or a "smurf" account? by reroll i mean something like you not being able to use your old account, by smurf i mean still using your old account to play. providing your old player name would make things clearer.

i could say i played 20k battles with Moskva alone since alpha, but who would believe that without proof?

• Cool 1

[1701]
Players
14 posts
4,533 battles
Şimdi, ___ax___ dedi:

i have read this over and over again, but just cant make any sense of it...

is this a reroll or a "smurf" account? by reroll i mean something like you not being able to use your old account, by smurf i mean still using your old account to play. providing your old player name would make things clearer.

i could say i played 20k battles with Moskva alone since alpha, but who would believe that without proof?

I closed my account in 2016. Because i was studying in university. Now i reopened a ''NEW'' account. Thats all. 

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
725 posts
19,593 battles
3 hours ago, Darktreys said:

I closed my account in 2016. Because i was studying in university. Now i reopened a ''NEW'' account. Thats all. 

Before you spend money on anything in your new account; you should be able to re-open your old account.   WG is like Hotel California,  no account is deleted, if you know your username etc. know the details etc.

• Cool 1

[1701]
Players
14 posts
4,533 battles
49 dakika önce, Peffers dedi:

Before you spend money on anything in your new account; you should be able to re-open your old account.   WG is like Hotel California,  no account is deleted, if you know your username etc. know the details etc.

Since I needed financial resources, I used my account in another way. I hope it has been clear enough. :)))

[_TWT_]
[_TWT_]
Players
79 posts
3,193 battles

you being half honest about this was kinda making it much more confusing, but now people are gonna be even more wary. thats a whole new level of unreliability: who knows when u will decide to sell THIS account? 

you are trying to find a pro clan for clan battles while you dont even have a T10 yet, with just barely above average stats even tho this is your reroll and giving information that is unverifiable that we are supposed to just believe... 

i had SOMEWHAT similar situation to yours, but this is just so much worse...

sorry for the banter, but i just could not contain it any more. did not intend to be mean, even if i did :|

on a more serious note, a honest advice: deleting the word "professional" from the requirements and grinding faster to T10 will help you get into clan battles. also, if you ever feel like trying your luck to join a pro clan - please try to define what you mean by "professional clan", since everyone has different idea about that. i hope that helps

• Cool 1

[1701]
Players
14 posts
4,533 battles

Guys you all exaggerated the situation. OKEY.I give up. you are right. I'm not looking for a so called ''professional'' clans. Writing to the forum was already a mistake. moderators can delete the this thread.

thank you.

• Boring 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,414 posts
12,267 battles
12 hours ago, Darktreys said:

moderators can delete the this thread.

thank you.