Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

question about rewards for reset line

10 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Hey guys, I reset a bb line,  and I remember, aside from the RP you gain for each mid-high tier ships, the ultimate goal was a small buff to that T10 ship line who was reset- like for ex. a small increase on HP pool.

I remember also each reset gives you another little buff, if I am correct... 

Despite my many searches, I couldn't find any link to validate that...

Any of you can help me with this matter, please ?

Thank you all in advance.

[SHAD]
Players
3,421 posts
14,122 battles

Wasn't there a plan at some point for a line to become stronger each time you reset it?

That would have been fun, for some.

[BATES]
Players
978 posts
12,834 battles

As far as I know the reset will give only research points you can use in the armory. Maybe you are talking about the first version of the research buro which was heavily attacked by playerbase, so WG changed to the existing one

• Cool 1

Players
2,511 posts
14,694 battles
2 minutes ago, Perekotypole said:

there's guy in my corp, who did reset Mino line five times...

Does he believe that it's stronger now? You know placebo effect + experience:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[UA-NF]
Players
511 posts
8,203 battles
Vor 1 Minute, DariusJacek sagte:

Does he believe that it's stronger now? You know placebo effect + experience:cap_haloween:

he just farmed Ohio in his favorite line. I did reset only once, Des Moines line, and if I ever gonna reset again, it'll be same line, cause I like those ships and I have perma camo for each.

• Cool 2

Players
2,511 posts
14,694 battles
1 hour ago, Perekotypole said:

he just farmed Ohio in his favorite line. I did reset only once, Des Moines line, and if I ever gonna reset again, it'll be same line, cause I like those ships and I have perma camo for each.

I've done it once too. US CL line because first time I've freexped Seattle. I'll never again reset anything. If I want to play lower tier ships I just play them without the need of selling them all including TX and buying back.

Players
3,150 posts
18,062 battles

to OP: that idea was proposed, sh*tstormed and scrapped in just a few days last august.

Now you can earn research points by resetting. those can be used to buy tier X ships and Legendary modules.

But dont give up hope 

WG tend to not give up on their bad ideas, I'm sure they will try to bring back the NTC sometime in the future like patch 9.5 when they rework all LMs.

(and another sh*t storm will follow)

4 hours ago, Perekotypole said:

there's guy in my corp, who did reset Mino line five times...

I've reset IJN gunboats nine times (although 3-4 of them was with FXP).

I love those little monsters, and might aswell earn RP playing them.