Sign in to follow this  
Flavio1997

game crashing with 3.1

6 comments in this topic

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
665 posts
6,719 battles

Since i'm playing, from February, i had only 1 game crash out of more than 1k of games, until today when I firstly play wows with the 3.1 update. In 1 hour the game had crashed 8-10 times; after the first, that was after around 10  minutes of gaming, all the others arrived even before that i could reload the battle screen, i have also tryed to restart the computer about 3 times, but nothing happened. After the first 3 crashes Iopened the afterburner to see if something was wrong with the temperatures or the frequencies, but I've seen that all the parameters were good, even while I was loading the game I was awais  below the 60% of usage and 60° of heat for both cpu and gpu (in fact the gpu's fans weren't even spinning).

I play the game with everything maxed out.

My pc is a self-made pc ( built less tha 3 months ago) with theese specs:

Processor: i7-4790k 4.4ghz

GPU: msi gtx 970 gaming

Power Supply: corsair 850W

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97x gaming 7

Hard disk: Toshiba 1tb

Windows 8.1

I hope you will find the trouble, right now i'm doing a clean download of the  full game.

Reply me if you need more info

Tryed now with the clean game...it happened again...thats annoying, especially becuase 3 days ago i bought 30 days of premium...

Weekend Tester
17 posts
651 battles

I have this same thing (I wasn't able to load to battle anytime after 0.3.1.) - I send a ticket to support and I'm waiting for response.

I found people on german and polish forum who experienced this same bug, but no one has an answer yet.

[T-N-T]
Beta Tester
71 posts
7,968 battles

With 3.1 crashes to desktop on my PC re-emerged as well, 1-4 a day, after 10+ minutes of playing ...

[EPT]
Beta Tester
21 posts
4,553 battles

i have the same problem. i buy yesterday premium key,and in 24h dont play 1 game without crash

Edited by andrade73

Beta Tester
29 posts
2,513 battles

I have no crashes here for so far.

simple pc:

AMD 955

Asus crosshair IV formula

16GB memory

2x Ati 7870

3 x 73GB SAS raid 0

win 8.1

I dont use a firewall or antivirus programs.

maybe you can try to disable a antivirus program and test it?.

Beta Tester
17 posts
2,579 battles

After the patch to .3.1. i have not had a single game without being sent to loginscreen 4+ times + lags . it is totally unplayable for me atm. My other online games like Wot and others runs smooth and lag free. I have just tested a few games without AV and firewalls its the same:(

Edited by Ulv1969

Sign in to follow this