Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_of_Greece

Submarines and Update

3 comments in this topic

[H3LLN]
Players
1 post
3,498 battles

1. I am glad that they changed the Speed Icon, it was confusing for me when I started playing, it will be good for new players.

2. I like when they add mechanics in the game, if developers listened to the complainers the game would have only battleships and cruisers.

( I remember about the complaining on dds and cvs -Before the game entered the Steam-, people do not like to get countered, or have their position being disturbed)

3. Submarines will at last make the campers move, personally I will be going strictly for campers and premium ships if the situation allows it -Hate on Smolensk runs deep-.

4. Stream Sniping with Sub-Ramming will take place 100% (Mixed feelings about that).

5. The game becomes more interesting. Many of my shipmates are waiting for submarines in order to return to the game.

Edit:

1) All ships must have anti-sub warfare. + Depth water torpedos. CVs included

2) Submarines need a small gun on their top like a machine gun doing very light damage quickly (like 120-150 damage per second/5km at tier X) (as they had in reality, cause torps were not reliable).

• Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Players
2,463 posts

So many people I know don't like the idea of Subs... 8.0 wiped 15 members off my clan and they never came back.... wonder what Subs will do to the game?

• Cool 4

[SM0KE]
Players
6,571 posts
15,045 battles

I'm keeping an open mind on subs for the moment, whilst being mindful of WG's almost preternatural tendency to mess things up.

I wonder if people are hoping that subs will suddenly give them the ability to do better than they have with the existing mechanics? Sort of an underwater Tirpitz. I fear they will be gravely disappointed; it'll take the better players a few minutes to work out how to close down subs, I imagine...

Sign in to follow this