Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OldPappy

Moskva. Checking for 9.4

19 comments in this topic

[GW_KR]
Players
315 posts
14,712 battles

I cannot find where I heard or read it. But if I understand the split with regards to Moskva (which I like everyone else grinds in order to have a free premium t10 Ru ship) I only have to have it researched? I dont actually have to buy it?? 

I have the credits and enough fxp, but I rather buy Donskoi and grind the as much xp for Moskva as pissible and save my fxp. 

But I dont think I have time to get 16m credits in time as well....

[LSCA]
Players
1,578 posts
12,574 battles
2 minutes ago, OldPappy said:

I cannot find where I heard or read it. But if I understand the split with regards to Moskva (which I like everyone else grinds in order to have a free premium t10 Ru ship) I only have to have it researched? I dont actually have to buy it?? 

I have the credits and enough fxp, but I rather buy Donskoi and grind the as much xp for Moskva as pissible and save my fxp. 

as i understand yes you need atleast research that

• Cool 1

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,179 posts
29,718 battles

Yes, you just need to have it researched. But Moskva will become premium in 0.9.5 not 0.9.4, so you have complete next patch to get it.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
2,044 posts
3,819 battles
10 minutes ago, OldPappy said:

Here is the thread with the details ...

And yes you simply need to have Moskva researched to get here according to the post

• Cool 1

[SV]
Players
1,330 posts
15,620 battles
3 hours ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Here is the thread with the details ...

And yes you simply need to have Moskva researched to get here according to the post

perfect then im gonna sell mine and get back what 8 milion credits? thats still a healty sum! 

[KAKE]
Players
2,785 posts
6,795 battles
3 minutes ago, albin322 said:

perfect then im gonna sell mine and get back what 8 milion credits? thats still a healty sum! 

I'd wait until the final patch notes are released, just in case they change their minds.

• Cool 3

[SM0KE]
Players
6,576 posts
15,046 battles
23 hours ago, Uglesett said:

I'd wait until the final patch notes are released, just in case they change their minds.

This.

I may not even bother; it's only silver and my trust in WG not to muck this up somehow is currently at an historic low...

(edited for minor illiteracy)

• Cool 3

[THROW]
Beta Tester
52 posts
10,660 battles

I think the point re. perma camo will come down to how long ago you bought it.

You have generated inherrent value from the camo which others can't benefit from.  The longer you've owned it (ignore number of games) the more value you've generated (given the camo doesn't diminsh and is permanent).

However, if you've only just bought it then I think you have a real case to be pissed, as you've had no chance to generate enough value before it's given away for free.

An example would be Steam's policy on refunds for on sale games:

"I bought a game right before it went on sale. Can I get a refund and repurchase it at the sale price?
Yes.

If you have not already requested a refund, make sure the purchase is eligible and submit a request here.

Please note that approved refunds may take up to 7 days to process."

If Wargaming refuse to honour a refund to you I'd raise a chargeback with your payment card provider and see if you get any luck - there are massive civic (if not legal, I'm not close enough to that) issues if they treat you that way.

Having had mine for years - I'm fine with what is being done.

[SM0KE]
Players
6,576 posts
15,046 battles
36 minutes ago, Grimwill said:

you've had no chance to generate enough value before it's given away for free.

Thing is, you can make a good case that what is being given away for free is not what was paid for (i.e. the difference between a semi-premium ship's permaflage, which always is included with the ship, and a permaflage for a regular T10 silver ship, which isn't).

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,631 posts
6,096 battles
6 minutes ago, Grimwill said:

Even if you buy it for doubloons the day before the patch?

Yes, even if you literally buy her the last few minutes before the servers go down. 

Wouldn't leave it quite that close though, just on principle.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,631 posts
6,096 battles
15 minutes ago, Grimwill said:

But then you get no value for the thing you paid for.

Wrong: You get a tier 10 premium. That may or may not become available through more normal methods later.

Also, notably, you do not have to have spent the 19,5 million credits and purchased her, just have her researched.

[SHAD]
Players
3,437 posts
14,139 battles
8 hours ago, Grimwill said:

But then you get no value for the thing you paid for.

That’s it exactly.

You retain the camo but as soon as it is given away to all apart from those who already had it the value of yours goes from 5,000 to zero.

This is true for the reason that has you not spent that 5,000 doubloons you would be in the exact same place.

I’m still hoping Wargaming will give some recognition for this.

[SHAD]
Players
3,437 posts
14,139 battles

Seems to indicate that on the Wargaming end the camo situation is not yet resolved.

fingers crossed...

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,179 posts
29,718 battles
50 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Seems to indicate that on the Wargaming end the camo situation is not yet resolved.

fingers crossed...

Don't hold to much hope as original post quoted on Reddit was posted on April 15, while latter responses said that there will be no compensation. It still could change till 0.9.5 but currently there is no indication that it would change.

Also, please, don't turn this threat about Moskva perma camo issues as OP just wanted to know how he could get Moskva. There are already several thread were issue is discussed in more details.

• Cool 1

[THROW]
Beta Tester
52 posts
10,660 battles
11 hours ago, lafeel said:

Wrong: You get a tier 10 premium. That may or may not become available through more normal methods later.

Also, notably, you do not have to have spent the 19,5 million credits and purchased her, just have her researched.

You get a tier 10 premium due to at least having researched a tier 10 silver ship.

I wouldn't bundle the camo into that argument - it makes no sense.  Whether you have or haven't spent credits also isn't relevant to this.

This entirely and only relates to the old silver camo.  If you bought it with doubloons just before the notification of what is going to happen in 9.5 or after, then you are purchasing an item that will generate little value - and that has lots of unfair connoations to the person paying for it.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this