Jump to content
Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

Azur+Hololive Collab with WoWs

783 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,039 posts
9,318 battles

During a Stream. The Azur Lane Team have Announced that the 3rd Round of Azur Lane Collab will come Around.

 

https://twinfinite.net/2020/04/azur-lane-new-event-sakura/

 

Nothing known as to when and what exactly will come there.

On WoWs Stream they also Confirmed Yesterday that it will be for the PC Game World of Warships. Not the Mobile Game.

 

 

Anyone knows more about this ? :)

Feel Free to Share.

 

 

Edit: Changed Title to fit apparent Info better

  • Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
2,025 posts
14,921 battles

What I'd really like is Massachusetts for my Massachusetts, I'd definitely play it more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,516 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, Miragetank90 said:

What I'd really like is Massachusetts for my Massachusetts, I'd definitely play it more often.

I want georgia and monarch!

I would say yorkie but weegee is being fat about not adding her into the game yet. :/

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
3,421 posts
14,119 battles

This might be relevant:

 

"Tier VIII Soviet battleship V. I. Lenin, based upon the battleship Lenin, was added to the game. The new ship will be used for partner collaborations."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[L-C-V]
Players
27 posts
2,537 battles
1 hour ago, gopher31 said:

This might be relevant:

 

"Tier VIII Soviet battleship V. I. Lenin, based upon the battleship Lenin, was added to the game. The new ship will be used for partner collaborations."

 

 

A new Russian BB just what everyone wanted.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[501L]
Players
381 posts
4,327 battles

The general rule of thumb is that the Azur Lane will take any non-historical ships as new shipgirls (so far it's been Monarch, Azuma, Fredrich der Grose, Kitkaze, Seattle, Gascone, Georgia and a few others). So yeah the Lenin definitely makes sense, especially considering that currently that one specific faction doesn't have a lot of members and the Impero being the AL version of the Roma makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,313 posts
12,044 battles
33 minutes ago, DrMechano said:

The general rule of thumb is that the Azur Lane will take any non-historical ships as new shipgirls (so far it's been Monarch, Azuma, Fredrich der Grose, Kitkaze, Seattle, Gascone, Georgia and a few others). So yeah the Lenin definitely makes sense, especially considering that currently that one specific faction doesn't have a lot of members and the Impero being the AL version of the Roma makes sense.

And then clone of Sov.Soyuz is floating somewhere, which fits Sov. Rossija from AL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[501L]
Players
381 posts
4,327 battles
2 minutes ago, Panocek said:

And then clone of Sov.Soyuz is floating somewhere, which fits Sov. Rossija from AL.

Interestingly the Sov.Soyuz character art is in the AL game files but has not been released yet along with the Kirov...so who knows.

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Sovetsky_Soyuz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,313 posts
12,044 battles
10 minutes ago, DrMechano said:

Interestingly the Sov.Soyuz character art is in the AL game files but has not been released yet along with the Kirov...so who knows.

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Sovetsky_Soyuz

Soyuz probably will share fate of Richelieu, Pola and Vittorio, as in "story character". Kirov at least was hinted to return in next russian event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,039 posts
9,318 battles
14 hours ago, DrMechano said:

The general rule of thumb is that the Azur Lane will take any non-historical ships as new shipgirls (so far it's been Monarch, Azuma, Fredrich der Grose, Kitkaze, Seattle, Gascone, Georgia and a few others). So yeah the Lenin definitely makes sense, especially considering that currently that one specific faction doesn't have a lot of members and the Impero being the AL version of the Roma makes sense.

 

Well. To begin with. I am more Interested in which Characters come to WoWs.

Still hoping for AL-Zuikaku given that it would basicly be a Shokaku with a Skin ^^

Also still hoping for Graf Spee Commander.

I am fairly Certain I.ll get the Impero Copy Littorio I guess. Albeit not sure yet how exactly they will handle that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[501L]
Players
381 posts
4,327 battles
24 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

 

Well. To begin with. I am more Interested in which Characters come to WoWs.

Still hoping for AL-Zuikaku given that it would basicly be a Shokaku with a Skin ^^

Also still hoping for Graf Spee Commander.

I am fairly Certain I.ll get the Impero Copy Littorio I guess. Albeit not sure yet how exactly they will handle that.

 

As for prospective commanders, I'm hoping for FdG for..obvious reasons...

latest?cb=20191119123911

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,524 posts
20,662 battles

For me its not about wiggeling jugs and stockings. I am in love with the one that screams at me. She's constantly angry and annoyed. I love her. Can't remember her name tho.

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,516 posts
245 battles
32 minutes ago, Europizza said:

For me its not about wiggeling jugs and stockings. I am in love with the one that screams at me. She's constantly angry and annoyed. I love her. Can't remember her name tho.

image.thumb.png.15bd9c353a7b34bcc321b29b9e221c27.png

 

You mean miss huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh?!

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,313 posts
12,044 battles
1 hour ago, CptBarney said:

image.thumb.png.15bd9c353a7b34bcc321b29b9e221c27.png

 

You mean miss huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh?!

Also turtlebaka.

 

Tbh, I'll take any AL captains added to the game. Not to buy them though, I'm not that insane to give WG money anymore.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NECRO]
Players
2,418 posts
Vor 2 Stunden, Europizza sagte:

For me its not about wiggeling jugs and stockings. I am in love with the one that screams at me. She's constantly angry and annoyed. I love her. Can't remember her name tho.

"Wife"?

  • Funny 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,516 posts
245 battles

Imagine what GKF would look like or kremlin. I mean taiho probs has the biggest chest at the moment so those two appearing well...

 

r.i.p spine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ZEN]
Players
1,379 posts
14,476 battles
Just now, CptBarney said:

Imagine what GKF would look like or kremlin. I mean taiho probs has the biggest chest at the moment so those two appearing well...

 

r.i.p spine.

 

They will have their own Gravitational Field :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,516 posts
245 battles
5 minutes ago, Chaos_Umbra said:

They will have their own Gravitational Field :Smile_trollface:

They will demonstrate how star systems are formed :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
2,025 posts
14,921 battles
6 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Imagine what GKF would look like or kremlin. I mean taiho probs has the biggest chest at the moment so those two appearing well...

 

r.i.p spine.

 

 

5 minutes ago, Chaos_Umbra said:

They will have their own Gravitational Field :Smile_trollface:

 

Something like this?

 

Yukari_chan_by_LostSamurai.jpg.c389dbedc2fbd9dc6d43256784cfc685.jpg

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ZEN]
Players
1,379 posts
14,476 battles
1 minute ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I want to see the Immobilizer 418... 4 juggs?

What about Habbakuk?

 Project Habakkuk. The particular carrier of a special material

 

Surely those would be beyond human comprehension :cap_wander_2:

 

3 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

They will demenstrate how star systems are formed :cap_haloween:

Or maybe the origins of the Big Bang :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,590 posts
11,347 battles

Guys, guys, STAHP.

Do you really want me to say the W-word? :D

 

Somehow related topic: I want a Red Alert camo on my Kirov dammit!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×