PT 0.9.4 - Premium Consumables

6 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
5,735 posts
4,470 battles

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_consumavles_EN_2_1920x1080.jpg

Captains!

With the release of Update 0.9.4, Premium consumables will become free, while standard consumables will be removed. Consequently, all consumables will have the parameters that Premium consumables had previously.

Premium consumables mounted on ships and kept in the Inventory will automatically be exchanged for credits. “More Consumables” containers will no longer be obtainable, and any such containers that you already have on your account will be automatically exchanged for 160,000 credits each. For other rewards, enhanced consumables will be replaced with signals.

[DDLS]
Players
10 posts
2,765 battles

Love this change, but will there be a free commander respec? Have been using superintendent skill so that I can use the free consumables but this will no longer be needed with this change 

Players
1 post
11,313 battles

Awesome that the consumables are unified. What bothers me are the icons of them, personally i think the standart icons are looking rather boring while the premium consumable icons are looking very fancy. 

[SUOLA]
Beta Tester
57 posts
17,159 battles

On test server, why there is new icon for Engine Boost consumable?

Speeding ship icon was much more clear in representation with its green speed lines.

The propeller icon as it is now fades to the background and gets confused with old Propulsion Modification 1 upgrade icon as it is the same icon.

@YabbaCoe At least add some green speed lines to propeller screws to indicate its movement, if you are truly in a need of changing the icon.