5 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
11,363 battles

Ahoy there ye salty sailors!

I'm currently looking for a new clan, as U34, sadly, has had a continuously reduced activity from members.

My main reason for looking for a new clan is to be able to play clan battles. I have really enjoyed playing with the guys at U34, and I think they're good peoples, so I would not leave otherwise.

I play every day, I almost always get all 3 containers and daily missions completed. I don't have the greatest winrate (just gone up from 48% to 49%), unfortunately, but I have taken steps to correct this.

Up until november last year, I would just play and not think too much about the ships capabilities and niches, but have since been watching many different videos on how to better position my ship, when to use HE, AP or SAP, getting the right build, etc. I currently have 11 Tier X ships. Among them are: RU: Smolensk, Moskva, Kremlin FR:Republique, Henri IV, Kleber GB: Daring, Minotaur IT: Venezia PA: Yueyang DE: Hindenburg. I used to have Grosser Kürfürst as well, but reset it recently and I am  back to playing Bismarck now.

I am currently grinding my way to Halland, which I will expect to unlock next week or, at the latest, the week after.

I have discord downloaded on my phone, and my username is Cheez_Opaque, just like my wargaming name.

Hope to sail with you soon, mateys!

Players
2 posts
11,363 battles

Hey there Maddog and Overpen. I thank you both for your interest, and I would like to inform both you and any others that I have decided to join Boaty Mc Boatface. Not only for their epic name, but also their high clan activity. I thank you all for your interest, and I wish you all happy sailing!

Cheez

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,424 posts
12,311 battles
1 hour ago, Cheez_Opaque said:

I have decided to join....

Have fun with your new buddies! 

Topic will be locked.