You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

Cannot login - "tech. issues"

27 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

I log today at 13.00 PM GMT, and I tried to re-spec my commander. The game freeze,  I needed to ctrl-alt-del and kill the process.

I try to log back, when I start to get the disconnecting crap again: "tech issues" & "contact customer service center."

Yesterday I was able to play with no problems at all the whole night, same for the day before.

After more 10-15 tentative, I manage to log back, but short time after the game freeze again. Next try again no way to log back....

PS - did an integrity check, to no avail...

Anyone has problems right now, when you try to login ?....

I live in Portugal.

WG Staff
3,415 posts
15,136 battles

Hi guys, thanks for raising this. We're looking into it - it seems it's mostly players failing to log in. We will let you know as soon as we can about updates.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 3

[WG]
WG Staff
5,735 posts
4,470 battles
3 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I can login, but the Armory is down.

Yes, the current issues are affecting also some ingame functions. We are working on solving this problem as soon as possible.

Players
17 posts
2,471 battles

PSA: Current Login problems on EU server

Crysantos

By Crysantos
04/16/2020

EN:

Due to technical issues, you may have trouble logging in. The Armory and Inventory features are also currently unavailable. We're working to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

[X-RE]
Players
7 posts
17,555 battles

I've had problems since the previous patch, this one made things dreadful. Written a ticket and got a reply, followed the instructions and...things got worse:-) Trying again before replying to the incredibly polite and friendly ticket response. Fingers crossed!