Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GeroGompos

PLEASE....

29 comments in this topic

[LEEUW]
Players
2,895 posts
10,504 battles

3 minutes ago, hogger4169 said:

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS....

You can buy doubloons with money.

• Funny 23

[PASOK]
Players
198 posts
2,442 battles
8 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

You can buy doubloons with money.

No, price raise?

without info?

They have every right to adjust their pricing policy but they are obliged to notify the customers, am I right?????

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,995 posts
14,092 battles
1 minute ago, hogger4169 said:

No, price raise?

without info?

They have every right to adjust their pricing policy but they are obliged to notify the customers, am I right?????

Are they? Honest question. I'd hazzard a guess and say they are not. I'm not given a shout when I go into the supermarket, oi mate, milk's gone up 10 cents, just so you know.

• Funny 2

[PASOK]
Players
198 posts
2,442 battles
7 minutes ago, Taliesn said:

Are they? Honest question. I'd hazzard a guess and say they are not. I'm not given a shout when I go into the supermarket, oi mate, milk's gone up 10 cents, just so you know. 

Supermarket is one thing some products go up other are going down constantly and vice versa, online shop is another thing.

And I was expecting a notification on prices changes.

That's why I ask....

Players
1,995 posts
14,092 battles
3 minutes ago, hogger4169 said:

Supermarket is one thing some products go up other are going down constantly and vice versa, online shop is another thing.

And I was expecting a notification on prices changes.

That's why I ask....

There are probably price changes every month (if not every week) including sales, new offers... I can't see why wows would be subjected to something which I haven't seen in any other online shops. It is just not feasable.

Have you ever bought something from Amazon? Do you expect a notification every time one of their prices goes up or down?

Beta Tester
3,551 posts
16,307 battles

1. They do not have to notify you - it's not like you have a doubloon abonnement, do you? 

2. I'm fairly certain that 30.000 doubloons have always been the equivalent of 100 EUR. 

Players
1,995 posts
14,092 battles
1 minute ago, CptBarney said:

Am confused.

Wait until you go into the tds thread...

• Funny 11

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,010 posts
21 minutes ago, hogger4169 said:

price raise?

and as far as I can see prices were lowered...

21 minutes ago, hogger4169 said:

to notify the customers

you see the price tag on your own screenshot?

1 minute ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

2. I'm fairly certain that 30.000 doubloons have always been thr equivalent of 100 EUR. 

as far as remember it was 99.99€ for 30.500 doubloons (the cheapest €/doubloon)

and as far as I can see the doubloon price doesn't depend from the amount anylonger, now it is always 3,24€/1k doubloons

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,551 posts
16,307 battles

I checked my old invoices and in 2018, there used to be a "1000 doubloon" package for 4.25 EUR and a "500 doubloon" package for 2.25 EUR. 

What the OP posted is actually cheaper (1.250 doubloons for 4.05 EUR). 

I don't wanna call him an extreme moron - maybe he is just confused because he used to look at the premium shop of the wrong Region (will show EUR too, but another value). 

• Funny 3

Players
1,423 posts
8,856 battles

Perhaps OP doesn't even knows what doubloons are for, or how to get them?

Also, doubloons seems to be cheaper, I remember buying 2500 doubloons for 9,95€

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,367 posts
26,977 battles
1 hour ago, hogger4169 said:

No, price raise?

without info?

How is this seen in your original post?

[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
424 posts
13,146 battles
12 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

dis is third post today I've no clue wuts goin on :/

You mean  you understood what was happening before?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Funny 2

Players
431 posts
6,410 battles
Vor 7 Stunden, Taliesn sagte:

And what is the difference between a Onlineshop and a supermarkt? Its not linke it is an montly payment

[KOKOS]
Players
460 posts
6,789 battles

Dem dublewns ain't what they used to be sonny.

Back in my day we called them gold and it was two silvers to a quarter or three bees to a nickel. To take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones ...

• Funny 1

[ZENIT]
Players
71 posts

smaller packages are cheper then before while the bigger are more expensive because they taken out the built-in discount in the larger packages, look at the smallest package 1250 dubs costs 4.05 euros, if you divide 30000 for 1250 you get a 24 and if you multiply 4.05 for 24 you get 97.20 so there isn't any advantage if you buy bigger packages, while before there was a small discount to tempt to the more expensive.

Edit: they also change the premium+dubs packages, now the ultimate threat is a bit cheaper but have inside 3500 dubs less, also the package that now contain 12.500 dubs in the past it had 13.500

Players
1,995 posts
14,092 battles
10 hours ago, firerider202 said:

And what is the difference between a Onlineshop and a supermarkt? Its not linke it is an montly payment

Ermmm, you've quoted me but that was not my argument but the one I was responding to, mate.

Players
431 posts
6,410 battles
Vor 44 Minuten, Taliesn sagte:

Ermmm, you've quoted me but that was not my argument but the one I was responding to, mate.

But its the same for an online store. There is simple no season why you should get a notificaton about Prise changes, unless its a monthly paiment

Sign in to follow this