Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Outlawz0111

How many games end up like this ?.

7 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
769 posts
608 battles

shot-15.05.15_23.59.06-0877.jpg

I came to World of Warships a long time ago for a sense of change as during the alpha test the players seemed quite intelligent and games where evenly balanced most of the time.

Since the numbers grew when CBT opened up i feel like we have sadly added a lot of players from World of Tanks, that be bad ones sadly. I see some amazing players, but they are a minority. The game above is something i have come across a lot. Whichever side it is, one team basically goes for the cap circles and the opposing team either camp or fail to decap which results in an embarrassing loss quite fast. The other outcome is they lemming to one side of the map while the other team cap the other two cap circles and win. What does it remind you of ? :teethhappy:.

I hope somebody has come across the same as me.

I bid you all a good day thank you very much for reading im eager to hear your replies.

shot-15.05.15_23.59.06-0877.jpg

Weekend Tester
216 posts
1,856 battles

189? Real pros! Last Domination I had we lost 0-1000, yeah. :sceptic:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
512 posts
671 battles

Had a game earlier where we won by a mere 40 points. It was amazing!

• Cool 1

[KOOKS]
Modder, Beta Tester
1,340 posts
3,342 battles

Yeah, I've had worse. Point is, same as with WoT and especially now that everyone can buy-in, a ton of people just play games for just letting time pass or sailing ships/driving tanks and shooting. And, that is it. No more, no less. Go forward, go left, go right, shoot. Hit something, fun. I die, bad, ohwell just play another game. Now to amend that in any way we have to revisit a topic that I almost dare not speak of as it will never change as WG wants everyone to play together. Still, this is beta so we can not complain as here and now anything goes. Has to.

• Cool 2

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,428 battles

I guess(and hope so) that wg will make this mode optional like assault/encounter mode in wot when this will go into open beta.

• Cool 1

[RN]
Alpha Tester
920 posts

I guess(and hope so) that wg will make this mode optional like assault/encounter mode in wot when this will go into open beta.

im with you buddy
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
454 posts
293 battles

Natural progression of online games:

Closed Alpha (early-mid stage):

Very few people picked, generally adhering to stringent demands as they have to be competent in testing and recording bugs, community-wise they're like bros in an army unit: greeting each other when they launch in battle, sharing information, having laughs on VoIP between themselves and sometimes with a few of the devs. Information leaking is null because people actually give a crap about the NDA, its consequences and the responsibility for the game.

Closed Alpha (late stage):

Pretty much the same as before, but a few people began leaking video footage or information, either unwillingly or willingly, despite the painful consequence of being chased all over the Western world by the company to pay damages in the 6-figures area (when only some of us barely make mid-5-figures a year)

Semi-open Alpha (also known as Beta Weekend in WoWS):

Community spirit is still there, but there is an obvious chasm forming between the alpha players and the newcomers, since alpha testers still feel more comfortable playing with other alpha testers, as well as the obvious gap in skill. Some info leaking still occurs, even if the same NDA is slapped on the newcomers too.

Closed Beta:

A lot of new people come in, the company just sends invites at random to people to join; some alpha testers quit because they see their job as done, others got tired of the difficult times in the game's testing, a few remain. Now here is where the community dilutes because all kinds of people come in. Having to buy your way into a Closed Beta becomes a snobbish thing to do since there are plenty of invites floating around for the people interested.

Open Beta:
Where the community dilution process is complete, all kinds of people, be them good and bad roam around because everyone is free to register.. 404 community spirit not found

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this