Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
jacko01

team killers

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
329 posts

I see we have the WOT curse starting to appear in this game can someone explain why they do it ???

[INTER]
Alpha Tester
168 posts
1,913 battles

Full moon

Meds

Misclick

Hate

Lack of self esteem

Colour blindness

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

I see we have the WOT curse starting to appear in this game can someone explain why they do it ???

That's online gaming 2015 :(

Keep-Calm-And-Game-On-Hoodies.jpg

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
397 posts
5,148 battles

welcome-to-the-internet.jpg

Beta Tester
47 posts

That's online gaming 2015 :(

That's online gaming since it was invented.

There are some people who just want to see the world burn / shoot stuff, doesn't matter what, and if you are closest, then, it's your turn to be targeted.

Beta Tester
2 posts
196 battles

Friday I playing on my cleveland and finally log into a random match to find a player in a grey shooting the front off my ship causing a loss of a third of my hp,apparently because I wasn't moving.

I really dislike causing friendly damage but I really dislike bullying online or real life, and promptly sank him.

I know this is wrong and made me a scrub team killer and I am more than willing to take a ban for my behaviour, but before any future online general starts to throw their weight about, please make sure the guy/girl is actually logged into the match.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

How about you where both wrong, and I hope you will correct that behavior?

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
397 posts
5,148 battles

Friday I playing on my cleveland and finally log into a random match to find a player in a grey shooting the front off my ship causing a loss of a third of my hp,apparently because I wasn't moving.

I really dislike causing friendly damage but I really dislike bullying online or real life, and promptly sank him.

I know this is wrong and made me a scrub team killer and I am more than willing to take a ban for my behaviour, but before any future online general starts to throw their weight about, please make sure the guy/girl is actually logged into the match.

Hmm talking about team killing with a name like yours, I smell 

troll-troll-face.png

Sign in to follow this