Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kondor1970

Less signals available

9 comments in this topic

[MWRP]
Players
4 posts
10,123 battles

Hello,

For my Des Moines I installed 20 signals.. now I just look to it and I only see 15 signals are installed and also only 15 available. Somebody knows how that is possible. (I'm sure that I had much more signals available before also with enough stock).

Best regards,

Kondor

[CHEFT]
Players
12,216 posts
9,841 battles

Picture? Im not 100% sure what you want to know

You can mount:

- 8 Combat signals

- All Economic signals (5)

- All Special Signals (8)

Which is a total of 21. If you dont have every signal in stock, f.e. you only have 4 special signals, the game will tell you, that cou can mount a maximum of 8+5+4 = 17 signals.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,133 posts
21,052 battles

19 minutes ago, kondor1970 said:

Hello,

For my Des Moines I installed 20 signals.. now I just look to it and I only see 15 signals are installed and also only 15 available. Somebody knows how that is possible. (I'm sure that I had much more signals available before also with enough stock).

Best regards,

Kondor

you can have up to 21..

0 to 8 combat

0 to 5 Economic

and 0-8 special(dragon flags)

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,133 posts
21,052 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

You can mount:

- 8 Combat signals

Which is a total of 21. If you dont have every signal in stock, f.e. you only have 4 special signals, the game will tell you, that cou can mount a maximum of 8+5+4 = 17 signals.

beat me by 1 second

[MWRP]
Players
4 posts
10,123 battles
7 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

You can mount:

- 8 Combat signals

I know that.. but I'm sure I had enough signal stock for many off them but it seems they disapeared.. First I thougth that with some special installed modul I cannot instal more than 15 but I noticed that only 15 are there. Mabe expieried or something like that..

[LSCA]
Players
1,578 posts
12,573 battles
5 minutes ago, kondor1970 said:

I know that.. but I'm sure I had enough signal stock for many off them but it seems they disapeared.. First I thougth that with some special installed modul I cannot instal more than 15 but I noticed that only 15 are there. Mabe expieried or something like that..

if you sure you had them and now missing then i guess you need connect with customer support

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this