Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
shiftyah

Camo question

5 comments in this topic

[WO]
Players
24 posts
6,010 battles

Hi Guys!

A quick question. Is there a mod that lets me choose which camouflages I want to see in game and the ones I dont? In the modstation I can disable all camos but that's not what I want.  I love seeing historic camouflages and sensible camos but I'm almost throwing up when I see all the bright red/orange/green "works of art".

Cheers

[SM0KE]
Players
6,571 posts
15,045 battles
1 minute ago, shiftyah said:

Is there a mod that lets me choose which camouflages I want to see in game and the ones I dont?

You probably want filters as a starting point - bottom right of the port screen.

At the very least, it'll allow you to get rid of the *really* weird stuff, such as Halloween, Sci-Fi etc.

[WO]
Players
24 posts
6,010 battles
2 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

You probably want filters as a starting point - bottom right of the port screen.

At the very least, it'll allow you to get rid of the *really* weird stuff, such as Halloween, Sci-Fi etc.

Thanks, but that's something I've done a long time ago. :D

I was thinking more of the regular camos(valentines day, frosty fir tree etc.)

Players
86 posts

Download mod station, the official mod app from WG. There are a number of bits in that deal with camos. The nice thing about mod station is you know that all the mods included with it are approved by WG.

[SM0KE]
Players
6,571 posts
15,045 battles
Just now, shiftyah said:

frosty fir tree

I'm afraid you're stuck with those, as far as I know.

I feel your pain, incidentally; that particular cammo looks to me rather as though someone had some particularly distressing gastrointestinal condition in the ship's vicinity...

Sign in to follow this